[ 28 ]

Long dead assume chapter ahead💀❤

" Lisa.. " Jennie mutter as she stared at the sleeping blonde haired girl. It's been two days since the incident happen and she still hasn't yet woke up.

What if she had amnesia?

Ani, no. She won't, right,,

She held onto Lisa's hand as she gently caresses it with her thumb.

" Please wake up, Lisa. "

______

" You didn't had to saved me, Jungkook. " Wendy said. Jungkook shook his head before taking a seat beside her bed. He shot her a smile before saying.

" I'm not that mean to let you die there, Wendy. " he started.

" plus, we need you back at our company. You'd make a great assistant for my father. "

Wendy let out a laugh. But a soft one, she can't really laugh well because of her condition she's in right now. If she laugh, her stomach will hurt cause that's where Eunha shot her.

" how are you? " he ask.

" I'm ok Jungkook.
Thank you, for saving me. " she smile as she bow her head a little, showing her deep gratitude towards him.

He nodded, before clearing his throat. What he said next shocked Wendy.

" I'm sorry about Eunha. "

" it's my fault i–"

" No, Jungkook." Wendy cut him mid sentence.

" I shot her. It isn't your fault that she died. But imagine if I didn't take the shot, you and Lisa might not make it out alive. " she finish. Bitting her lower lips as the memories of her shooting Eunha flashes back through her head.

" But despite that,
She was the only friend I had. " she said. And without realizing, tears were streaming down her face.

" W-wendy" he got shock seeing her tears coming out. He reach out his hand to wipe away her tears, but before he could, she already wipe her tears away.

" I'm sorry,, "she said, trying her best not to cry again. Jungkook bit his lower lips, didn't know what to do. He wanted to give her a hug, but all he could do, was stare as she wipe her tears.

" Were friends, right? " he said.

" w-what? "

" I'm your friend, I'm here for you if you need me. No matter what. Cause that's what friends do. And I'm your friend, right? "

Wendy smiled, though it didn't heal her scars, but she thank Jungkook because he make her feel better.

" Yes, you are. "

_______

11:38 pm

" she insisted on staying. " Taehyung sigh as he and his brother both look at the sleeping Jennie. Sitting next to her best friend.

Jungkook plop down to the sofa, " today is an exception. " Jungkook chuckle while Taehyung rolled his eyes as he too plop down next to his brother.

" when are you coming back to work Kook? " Taehyung ask.

" Soon, Tae. " he mumble, but loud enough for only Taehyung to hear. " What about Jennie? Has she gone to work? "

Taehyung nodded, " she has, but she couldn't really focus on her work. She is feeling very worried for Lisa. "