[ 8 ]

" Mr Taehyung, someone's here to see you" The receptionist said through the phone.

( A/N: you know the thingy where someone's here to see them/inform them anything they use that type of thing? I don't know)

Taehyung look up from his paper as he look over the phone. He didn't expect any visitors to visit. He press the button, recording his voice, " Who and what is the occasion for? "

There was a pause of silence until she continued, " She seem to be addressed as you're wife, should I-"

" send her in. " he cut her.

After a few minutes, Jennie came in the room holding a plastic bag. She knock on the door as he didn't notice her presence. Taehyung look up to see her standing at the doorway. He grin cheekily.

" Someone's working hard. " she said as she approach him. She place the bag of plastic on her desk. Taehyung eyes the plastic bag before opening it. " I figure you might be hungry. " Jennie commented.

He look up to his wife with a brow raised. She roll her eyes. " No, I didn't put poison on it. " he chuckle as he got up and approach her. He hug her lovingly. Jennie giggle as she hug him back.

" I'm hungry alright, " he lift his head to face hers, his eyes shifted down to her lips. He place both if his hands on the desk, pinning her. He bit his bottom lip hungrily. " I think it's time for my appetiser " he lean in to kiss her.

Jennie held her hand up to his face, stopping him from doing so. Her hands in touch with his glasses. " I think the appetiser can wait. " she hiss, " And plus, shouldn't you be working, Mr Taehyung? " she whisper seductively. Taehyung snorted at her.

Well yes, he care about his work. But nothing can stop him from being with his soon to be wife.

He stare deep into her eyes as he started leaning closer to her until his lips was inches away from her lips. Once again, Jennie prevented him by doing so as she cup both of his cheeks and push his face away gently.

" You naughty alien, slacking off at work? " she glare at him. Taehyung roll his eyes. He knows that deep down she wanted it anyway.

" I swear Tae if you eye roll me again I'm making sure it stays that way. " she whisper yell. He chuckle, " araso, araso. " he held both of her hands as he intertwine his hands with her hands. He sway them left to right playfully. Jennie chuckle at his adorableness.

Little did they know, Jungkook was there watching them. He watch as his brother being all cute with Jennie. He gotta admit, he was jealous. Not because he's with Jennie, but because he wants something like that too.

A relationship.

He let out a heavy sigh as he walk away quietly, as he didn't want to interrupt their moments.

Lalalalisa

Hey,
Would you like to meet up?

Lalalalisa: sure! Where should we meet? :)

What about XXX mall?
At the fountain.
Let's meet there :)
2:30 p.m
Don't be late! :)

Lalalalisa: ok! Meet you there!
:)