[ 25 ]

{ Wednesday }

/ Jungkook's POV /

" Enter. " Wendy entered his office. She walk up to his desk as he placed the paperwork down. I ignored it as my eyes were focused on the computer screen.

" How's your day been, Kook?" I look at her with a brow raise up.

" Ah! Sorry. Mr Jungkook." she corrected.

" I appreciate you doing this for me, Wendy. " she smile.

" But you don't have to.
You see, I have my own personal assistant. " I said.

" But I enjoy doing these things for you. " she demanded.

I chuckle, " Why? "

" because I like you. "

My face that was smiling, now had my eyes widen. Looking at her in shock.

There was a pause of silence between us but it felt like hours.

" I really like you, Jungkook. " She repeat confidently.

" I-I'm sorry, I can't return your feelings." I look away, avoiding eye contact.

It was becoming more and more awkward.

" It's because of her, right? " I heard her mumble which immediately made me turn to face her.

" What? "

" It's always about her, Kook. It's always about Lisa!" she yell, her voice filled the room.

I remain calm, as I stared up at her. I admit I was hella annoyed at her to say that. Cause one, she's my girl, so of course she's always on my mind 24/7/365. I'm just tired of dealing with this shit, but hasn't I made it obvious that Lisa is mine?

And I'm hers.

" What...
What does she have that I don't?! " she cried.

I stayed quiet before letting out a soft chuckle.

" Don't be mistaken,
You got everything that she has. " I began.

" You got the looks, the hair, the adorable giggles, the eyes, pretty smiles. " she stiffened when I got up and approached her.

" Then why...
Why won't you accept me? " she demanded.

" Because, " 

I lean in closer to her ear, as I whisper;

" you're not her. "

_______

10:30 p.m.

" I'm home mother. " Jungkook announced as he entered home, his father following behind. His voice echoed though the room. His mother was not in sight.

" She must be in her room. " his father said from behind.

Jungkook nodded, " I'm gonna check on Lis. "

As he neared their bedroom ( Lisa and Jungkook's.)  he heard voices from inside.

" You don't have to be guilty, he really loves you. "

I heard my mother saying. feeling curious, I went inside as I stood at the doorway. I saw my mother and Lisa chatting on the bed.

" Speaking of him, he's here. " she giggle which made Lisa immediately turn to meet me. Her face looks tired though.