[ 18 ]

Annyeong!
Author-nim in your area!

Wanted to tell you guys about my new book entitled Beauty meets The Beast!

Do go check it out! It would really mean a lot to me:)

Also, thanks for everyone for supporting my story this far!

Ilygsm💋

" WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU GONE YOURSELF INTO?!" He curse as he hit his head with his fist multiple times.
" Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! " he hit harder.

" Yah Kook! " Taehyung grab his hand, " Why are you hitting yourself? " he ask. Jungkook sway his hand away, he groan as he lean deeper into the sofa. " Just go and fuck Jennie. " He mutter. At first he had a blank expression, before his face lid up, smirking down at his brother.

" Oh I will, it's just not the right time. " he whisper which made Jungkook roll his eyes at his cheesiness. He got up and walk away to his room.

" I'll give you details! " Taehyung yell from behind.

" You're dating Jungkook?! " Jennie shriek. " Shh! " Lisa place her index finger on her lips.

" When?! She ask excitedly.

Lisa told Jennie about her conversation with Jungkook. How he confessed, and told him he lover her. Jennie gasp, as she held her mouth tight.

" It's decided! " Jennie smile proudly at her friend. Lisa stare at her with her brow raise up.

" What's decided? "

" We're going

–On a double date!"

" This is NOT how I expect it to be. " Jungkook sigh, crossing his arms in frustration. Taehyung pat his shoulder, " Come on, can't you at least enjoy this day while it last?

–besides, Lisa's here. " Taehyung pointed to a smiling Lisa who was giggling happily with Jennie. Jungkook watch as she was watching someone doing magic tricks. The smile on her face never leaves.

" Do it for her at least. " he whisper as he give his shoulder a squeeze before joining walking up to them. Jungkook watches as Taehyung back hug Jennie, whispering words into her ear. Lisa didn't mind as she was busy watching the magic show.

Jungkook rub his temple furiously.

What's wrong with me..

" Kook! " Taehyung call, which instantly made him look towards their direction. Even though Taehyung was the one calling him, his eyes met Lisa's first. She blink twice before looking away.

He smile before joining them.

(Jungkook's POV)
" Congrats Tae! "

" it must have been hard for you to go through that problem. "

" We miss you so much! "

" Tae, you're back! "

Many of the employees greeted Taehyung's presence. They were circling around him, asking him buzzard questions and so on. Back to the normal days..

I check my wrist watch as it is almost lunch time. I'm not usually hungry during my breaks, but staying in the office all the time is really boring. So I decided to have lunch with Lisa. I'll be able to get to know her better and maybe, might as well developed my feelings for her.

Yes, I don't love her. Why am I dating her, you ask? Well to stay out of trouble. If I didn't told her I "love" her,  I would obviously get in trouble and Tae would obviously hate me, but mainly is to stay out of trouble.

_____

She's not yet here..

I look left and right, hoping to find her figure walking by. I check my wrist watch to see my break time is almost over.

" Where could she be? " I ask myself as I dial her number.

[" Annyeong! Lalisa speaking.
Please leave a message! " ]

I groan as I hang up the call.

Where are you?

" Can I at least call someone? " I ask hopefully.

" No, get back to work." my boss instruct before he slide my phone into his pocket and left the room.

Now what am I gonna do?..
" I can't even call him. " I said sadly, talking to myself. Decided to not let it bother me, I get back to work.

_______

The cafe was quiet as customers were decreasing and my workmates started heading home one by one. I bid my friend goodbye before she as well head home.

It was 3 pm, and I decided to go home early as I wasn't feeling so well. I informed my workers before I went to the back room to change back into my usual.

" Where are you going? "

A voice can be heard from behind which made me jump in surprised. I let out a sigh of relief to found my boss there.

" I'm heading home, I don't feel so good. " I said shyly. He walk in the room, when I was changing. Which makes me feel so embarrassed. But then, weird.. Why would he walk in if he knew that he shouldn't come in here?..

" I came to give you're phone back. " he said as he approach me. My heart felt heavy as he gotten closer. And my instinct were right.

He handed me my phone, when I took it from him, he took the chance to pull me close as he started sniffing me.

" You smell like strawberries. " he whisper in my neck. I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong for me to push. My breathing gotten heavier as he pin me into my locker, grabbing both of my wrists, he continue to smell me, as his lips trail down to me collarbone.

" Please don't–!"

" I've liked you for a long time.
–and I'm glad you chose to work here. " he whisper. I couldn't do anything but felt his lips against my collarbone. I shut my eyes tight.

Someone please help me!