CHAPTER 5.1

The moment Jin Xiu stepped outside, Fang Yun Luo promptly called out: "This servant asks for the Lord's forgiveness."

Holding up her chin, Qi Er Lun moved closer in: "Forgiveness? No!"
"My Lord, this servant "
She was suddenly hugged by Qi Er Lun, and her mouth was sealed by his. Shocked, she swallowed down her next words.

"My beloved Princess, this is punishment for boldly disobeying me in front everyone." After saying this, he once again kissed her lips, kissing her so deeply that he nearly missed her sweet, sweet fragrance.

From the moment she went to visit the West Wing, he was mesmerised by her grace.
Her delicate but ordinary smile, contained a unique charm. Her delicate yet full figure, those natural gestures all contributed to her graceful atmosphere further enhanced by her unique temperament.

Those two characteristics merged together perfectly, in addition to the serving girl that left the room crying for her earlier, moved his heart.

Especially that faint scent emitting from her body, which often flitted past his nose at the most unpredictable times. And when he wanted to inhale a breath of it, it was never there.

Fang Yun Luo was kissed to befuddlement. Her desire flourishing, she did not know that the mouth could also kiss the mouth and still feel so good. She had forgotten the agreement between them entirely.

With extreme reluctance, she gently pushed him. Shly, she panted for breath: "My Lord, I.......I could not breathe."
Qi Er Lun was also breathless, unable to stop.

Moving around her, he spoke out commandingly with his broad back to her: "Tomorrow we shall set out for the frontlines, but remember never to defy me in the future." Taking a few steps, he soon left.

Watching him leave with his might and domineering aura, she felt her lips, where his taste still lingered. Only then did she remember the agreement between them.
Fang Yun Luo thought she was the only going to the frontlines, that way, she could ride a horse.

She was extremely afraid to ride a carriage.
She did not expect Qi Er Lun to come too. If Qi Er Lun were to come, he would most likely bring Lady Yun. With Lan Yun, Qiu Yue, Jin Xiu and herself, they would have to all ride in the carriage together.

Though this was not important, the fact that she would have to endure that master and servant pair's bragging on how well Qi Er Lun treated Lan Yun and how much love she received, made her nauseous.

She thought she could return all of Lan Yun's words with a smile. But now everytime she would listen to her, she would think about how it felt when Qi Er Lun kissed her.
Thinking about this, the feeling that kiss gave her turned bitter.

Lan Yun was also uncomfortable in her heart too. She thought that Qi Er Lun ordering everyone to leave the room was so he could harshly punish Fang Yun Luo. But not only did he not punish her, but he also decided follow her to the frontlines.

The past couple days of journeying/travelling had been very unbearable. The only comfort Lan Yun had, was being in front of Fang Yun Luo and bragging how every night Qi Er Lun would love and pamper her.

The cart loaded with herbs was near the front, with a soldier at the front, Qi Er Lun in the middle and Ai Li at the rear.
In these past few days, they were hurrying to their destination. Apart from changing their horses and sleeping, they hardly rested.

When the carriages were entering a forest, the horses neighed and stopped. Only then did Qi Er Lun give out the order to allow everybody to rest for a bit.
In the forest, the ancient trees were as tall as the skies, covering the sky and blanketing the forest in darkness.