CHAPTER 10.1

"During the day, she's in the dungeon during the day and at night, she serves the Lord?" Lan Yun was in tears. "Cui-er, how long has this situation been going on for?"

"In response to the Princess, it has been happening for half a month."
Ciu-er was the additional personal maid Lan Yun selected when she became the Princess. She had always felt that Qiu Yue was never close enough to her.

"Half a month??"
"Yes."
"Every night?" Lan Yun asked, fuming with rage.
"Answering the Princess, every night."
"Follow me to the dungeon."
"Yes."

Lan Yun took Ciu-er and together they went to the dungeon.
Qiu Yue went to visit the dungeon every two or three days, so naturally she knew that Fang Yun Luo was still receiving the Lord's affections.

This allowed her guilt to slightly decrease, but if Lan Yun was to know of these matters, she would definitely not let it go. Seeing her arrive in the dungeon, Qiu Yue went to hide in a corner, fearful of what was to come.

"My Lady, it's Lady Yun. She's definitely here to cause trouble." Jin Xiu reported to Fang Yun Luo, who was currently resting on her wooden bed.
"Lan Yun?" Fang Yun Luo rose up. She knew that nightly excursions would sooner or later be discovered by her, and she also hoped that Lan Yun would find out.

She needed to have a proper talk with her, for maybe, just maybe, she will allow her to leave the mansion.
Qi Er Lun would only undo her seal during the night, and re-seal her point when she returned to the dungeon; preventing her from ever escaping.
She had discovered that she was pregnant.

Though, she did not want Qi Er Lun to discover she was pregnant; he had already divorced her, so why would he want her child. But if she delayed for too long, her stomach will start to swell, making him realise sooner or later.

So she must leave this place, as soon as possible.
"Why do you still not kneel when the Princess is here!" Ciu-er shouted loudly.
Fang Yun Luo and Jin Xiu just stared at them silently; like Cui-er was a mad dog barking at its owners.

(TL: Burned! When the Chinese associate you with a dog, that the lowest degradation you can get.)

"They are really too rude. Why don't you quickly kneel!" Cui-er continued to bark behind her master. Seeing that no one had paid any attention to her words, she shouted again.

When she saw there was still no reaction, Cui-er really wanted to lash out in anger, but Lan Yun curbed her.
"Cui-er, it might be she still thinks that she is the Princess. I will enlighten her on who is the true Princess.

Go, call for someone to open her cell's door."
"Yes." Casting them a glance, Cui-er departed.
"Lan Yun, who is the Princess is not important. I wish that you will release us and allow us to leave the mansion. The Princess position, I can allow you to have for eternity." Fang Yun Luo stated.

"You are willing to leave the mansion? During the day, you are in the dungeon and at night, you serve the Lord. How is this imprisonment? In all of history, I'm afraid that you are the only one to be imprisoned this way."

"If you allow me to leave the mansion, then you do not have to worry about me returning."
"I will allow you to leave the mansion, but you will be carried out. And not by foot."

"You wish to use personal punishment?"
"Since I am the Princess of the Tai Yuan Province, how could I use the personal punishment to teach female convicts of honor?"

"Lady Yun, don't you dare act reckless. My family's Lady she......" Jin Xiu forcibly stopped her next words.
"Jin Xiu." Fang Yun Luo made eye contact with her, she knew what Jin Xiu wanted to say.