CHAPTER 6.1

Inside the carriage, Jin Xiu was crying non-stop. As soon as she started to think positively, Lan Yun; that master and servant pair would deliberately gloat and turn the good thoughts bad again.

"That recent rain really was life-threatening, making it even harder for the Lord to save someone. I'm afraid that the Princess..........." The corners of Lan Yun's mouth were curved up in a smirk, while she released a long sigh.

"The Princess can't have such bad luck. She had just been married...........I feel really sad for the Princess." Taking some breaths, Qiu Yue said sorrowfully.
"That's right! Apart from the wedding night, the Princess has never again received the Lord's love.

It's such bad fortune." Lan Yun once again released a long sigh.
Listening to this, Jin Xiu became furious. "It's the Princess and the Lord who......" She managed to stop herself in time. Though it just made her even more angry at the fact she could not even speak the truth or block the mouths of those two annoying people.

From afar, the sounds of a horse's hooves gradually grew louder and louder. One by one, the three people in carriage opened the curtains, peering outside.

"It is the Lord and the Princess who are returning. The Princess did not die. The Princess did not die. Thank the heavens! Thank the heavens!" Jin Xiu was so delighted, that tears began to fall again.

The fact that Fang Yun Luo did not die, broke the Princess dreams of Lan Yun. And the fact that Qi Er and Fang Yun Luo were intimately riding together caused her heart and mind to fly into a rage.

Qi Er Lun urged the horse to Ai Li and the Zhou soldier's side. After explaining a few things to them, he re-urged the horse forward towards their destination and did not allow Fang Yun Luo off the horse.

"My Lord, why do you not allow this servant to dismount from the horse to ride in the carriage?" She liked to rides horses and like the feeling of being in his embrace even more. But she had to know the reason why she was here.
Qi Er Lun gradually slowed down the horse: "I just do not want you to get off the horse. You have to learn to obey my orders, or I will punish you like you did to me in the cave."

"Punish?" Did he not just punish her earlier. It cannot be....... "You could not possibly be thinking of divorcing me? Earlier, was it not the Lord who breached the contract first. This servant was compelled to by the circumstances, so you can not divorce me because of this."

Qi Er Lun just leaned forward to rest his head beside hers, gently stroking her neck. "I will not divorce you. I have decided to permit you, to bear my children."

Fang Yun Luo suddenly turned her face around and impatiently said: "My Lord, please respect the agreement between us. This servant does not want to compete with others for your love. Lady Yun's beauty is comparable to a deities, at the pinnacle of human beauty.

My Lord, you already have such a beautiful women at your side, it is enough. Since this life is decided, do not waste your time."
She deliberately mentioned Lan Yun's beauty to persuade him to give up the idea of wanting to touch her.

She did care about him, but it wasn't enough to make her want to compete with others for him. Let alone sharing a husband with others.
Yet you want to touch him.

"Your meaning is that if this Lord wants you, he must only have you?" His tone had changed slightly. What difference was this from a jealous women?
"That is not this servant's meaning. This servant's meaning is that between us, there should be love, and not affections like today.

If the feelings were too deep, it would make it too difficult to bear when you lose his affections for another. This makes one very painful." Ever since he had kissed her on the lips, watching him give his affections to Lan Yun every night, her heart was pierced in a hundred possible ways.