O R I O N

Hello everyone!

One piece of exciting news today!

It's been a while since I last mentioned this, but I was thinking of putting out a little anthology-type thing written by none other than you guys! It's going to be titled Orion and will be about Captain Peter Jamison's story after Emmeline marries the Crown Prince: I want to know what you guys think happened to him!

I released an announcement/straw poll about this previously, and it's been a long time since that happened, but there seems to be at least some support for it, so I've decided to go ahead with this project! Here's the prompt:

In Chapter One of Apollo, it is mentioned that Captain Peter Jamison "had turned to the ocean in search for respite from his heartbreak, and his request to his superiors to be deployed to patrol the colonies was quickly granted with a nod and a sympathetic look in the rear admiral's eye". The question is, what happened next?

His story is yours to write. In no more than 1000 words, describe anything from the days after Captain Jamison's departure to the years to follow!

Both poetry and prose are welcome, as is epistolary work. Do write your entry in English and keep things clean: PG or PG-13 at most (just as I have done my best to do for this series). Avoid profanities and anything too steamy.

Create your entries as new stories and DM me the link when you're done! I'm not setting a time limit on this for now – I'll leave it as an ongoing thing and publish good entries when I see them. I'll probably cap it at about fifteen to twenty entries, however!

Thank you guys again for your support and for those interested, I look forward to reading your work!

Love,
Leanne