Thats what everybody thinks (part 1)

[B/N] = Brand name
                               [Y/N]= Your Name

You are [Y/N] you are known as the queen of the love songs. You have everything. A big house, lots of money, and your very own brand that you called
[B/N] it was the most famous and popular tans ever released. You were loved by everyone. They wanted your picture, your autograph, and a chance to talk to you. Everyone knows you so well that it's impossible to walk around inkopolis to find inspiration for your next love song.

    The only way to walk around comfortably is to wear another brand hoodie over your face so no one will notice you. You always showed your smile which made everyone smile. You are living the dream..... or that's what they think. You are actually miserable.

    You felt so alone in the world. With all the traveling around for your gigs you never actually got to make any friends you only have one though. You originally dreamed to  become one of those very high ranked inklings... rank X. You wanted to go do turf wars. But you can't... all because of your disability.... color blind.  The first time you tried turf wars they said you can't do it because of your disability. Can you really blame them. You can't see the difference between blue and pink or yellow and green.

      So you changed your dream to spreading love all around the world since you have the most impressive vocal talent that every time you sing for some kind of duet you sing by yourself basically talking to your self, you are fast enough to change your tone which always make it sound like you have a partner to sing along with but your just singing to your self. So it's pretty much an awesome talent to have. But sometimes it pretty difficult to make love songs if you haven't felt love yourself. So in orther to spread love you have to feel love yourself.

     " Hello miss [Y/N] how are you feeling" said your assistant. "Mable please don't call me miss we are friends no need to treat yourself a slave." You said. "Ok ok I'll stop. Oh by the way boss wanted me to tell you that you deserve a break. Because we sold the total of 1 million tickets in one month for all you monthly performances. So boss wanted me to tell you that you can choose your location to get your well deserved break." "And how long is this break and when do I leave?" You Questioned. "1 month and tomorrow." "Well that does seem fair. But what are you going to do?" "Well nothing but paper work." Said Mable. "Well I'm the one that in charge of you right?" "Yes..." "so go get a break as well. After our break you can catch up with all the paper work and I will help." You suggested. "Really?!?" "Yes" "Omg thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how much I needed this! I will finally get to visit my family! It's been so long since I last saw them!" "No problem" "Anyways what location do you want to go?" "I did always wanted to go to this inkopolis square place. I keep on hearing that it was pretty fresh." You said "inkopolis square it is."

    As you were just casually painting your nails whatever color it is because reminder your color blind, so Mable was nice enough to pick all the colors that suit you most. While Mabel is calling her boss to tell him the location you want to go. "Ok ok thank you. "Yes I will tell her. Yes ok ok thank you. Talk to you later. Great news he said that he accepted your request and he is having his assistants find a place for you to stay at." Mable announced. "Thats great! I'm kinda hoping to make some actual friends." You said. "Aww your going to replace me." "No no no! That's not it at all! It's just that I want to hang out with someone so I won't be lonely for a month friends and fans are completely opposite." "I know I know I was just joking. Common let's get you start packing up."