Prince (part 4)

"Wow is she like some kind of psychic?" Whispered aloha. "I'm not psychic I just already know all your names. Nothing special." "So what's your name?" Said mask. "Like I said to the blue team I'm not allowed to say my name unless I completely accept you as my friend. It's complicated to explain to you." "We'll whatever your name is it's nice to meet you miss." Said skull. "It's nice to meet all of you two." "Hey is anybody up for some turf war?" "Yeah!" Responded everyone. "Hey mysterious inkling want to join us in a turf war match? "I...can't..." "Why?" "Because....because....because I still have to unpack my things. So I have to head home right now." "Oh ok. But we can still see each other again another time right?" Said goggles in a rather sad tone. "Of course we will it's not like I'm moving away immediately right." "ok then. Bye mysterious inkling." "Bye take care." They all headed to the tower.

You begin to walk away talking to yourself. "They sure are lucky they get to see colors. I can see some of them but they are all just all mixed up so I don't get to see them for real. It's so hard making real friends when everybody already knows you. (Sigh) this is just to stres-" as you weren't paying attention to where your going you bumped into someone by accident. You look up to see a yellow haired inkling wearing a long looking coat that's obviously a king bench kaiser. (I searched it up and that's what's the gear supposedly named. if the name is wrong I'm sorry.) and he had a Kaiser cuff on his ear. He seemed like the age of 14."I'm so sorry. I didn't saw where I was going." Don't be I didn't know where I was going either. Hey are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." He asked. "Yeah I'm new here sorry again for bumping into you. I was just... thinking to myself." "I was thinking to myself too. I had a really rough day. My name is prince by the way. "Nice to meet you prince. I would tell you my name but I can't." "Why? Are you like a secret super hero?" "(Why is everyone saying that?!") no I'm not a super hero. It's just that... everyone will know instantly and it's a secret of mine." "Awww can you please tell me?" He whines "Sorry prince but no." "Please?" "No." "Please." "No." "I won't leave you alone until you tell me." "No." You walk away trying to avoid him, but he ended up following you.

Ten minutes later
"Pleeeeeeease!" "Ok fine I'll tell you!" "Yay!" He cheered as if he finally got a happy meal. "Ok before I tell you prince you need to keep it a secret. Don't tell anyone. Your friends, your teammates, your siblings, absolutely no one please!" "Ok I promise I won't tell no one cross my heart." He said as he crosses his heart." "Ok prince my name is..... my name is [Y/N]" you whispered in his ear. "(Gasp)! Really your [Y/N]! THE [Y/N] the famous love song singer ever!" "Shhhh! Prince not so loud!" You said "Oops sorry. But still I can't believe I'm talking to the one and only [Y/N]! What are you doing here in inkopolis square!" He asked. "I came here to take a break from the whole singing and paparazzi stuff. It's like a little vacation to me." "No wonder you can't say your name and covering you face by wearing sunglasses and a hoodie! You are literally one of the top three famous singers ever!" "So are you like a fan or something?" You asked. "Honestly Yes I am and my teammates are fans too!" "Ok prince remember you have to keep it a secret I will only trust you for now." "You can count on me! Can I have you phone number!" He said. "Sure why not you seem like a nice inkling we can possibly be friends." "Really! That's so cool! So where do you want to meet tomorrow?" "We can meet each other on one of those seats by the crust bucket if you want." "Sure it's so nice to meet you [Y/N] are you tomorrow!" "See you tomorrow prince. (Maybe this won't be so bad after all.)