Get her back (Part 10)

(Yass)

(Yass)

                         [B/N]= Brand Name

It's been 2 years since [Y/N] has left. Emperor has become depressed over the time. It's starting to affect his reputation. When it was time for the championships emperor couldn't concentrate. His mind is always on one person. The same person that made him feel different. Like a very sugary puffy feeling he would get when he was around her. He honestly loved that feeling it made his feel... happy. But now that she's is long gone he wouldn't be able to feel that feeling anymore no matter how many times he tried to get it back...so... he shut down. He shut down in the middle of the battle thinking that there is no point to it.  No matter how many times his teammates tried to get him to snap out of it he was still like a statue showing no trace that he ever moved from that spot in his entire life.

Surprisingly they still won the championship despite the fact that they were unorganized and had no idea what they were doing. As the crowd were congratulating them emperor just ignored them and continued to walk home. His fans and friends thought it was pretty unusual because he loves to bragging about his win, and how they are the kings of the turf and what not. But now he acts like if it was nothing special to him. Just another event that was a part of his life.

Right now in emperor's house was an emotionless emperor on the couch with a worried brother sitting next to him.

"Brother stop acting like a huge baby it's not like she's dead or it the end of the world. She's just doing her job like the squid sisters and off the hook."

" I know... it's just that... she was difficult from all the other girls that have talked to me. She was a strange creature. She was completely colorblind but that didn't stop her from doing what she wants.  She was from an orphanage and yet she still sees light in every way she turns."

"What are you trying to say dear brother."

"What I'm trying to say is that she is special to me. She doesn't complain on little things like I do. She accepts whatever is being given to her. Most girls that I met aren't like that. I am going to say it and I'm going to say it proud... I LOVE [Y/N]! I love her more than ever! She's cute, she's funny, she's perfect! She's the one I'm telling you she's the girl of my dreams! But now that's she's gone it feels like half of this world is broken. And she's so busy with her career so won't ever have time for me. Not even her stupid boss would let me see her."

After emperors little love speech he went back to being quite and still. Prince couldn't be mad at that him, he was taken by surprise that his brother actually talked. His friends tried to talk to him but to no avail. And just hearing what his brother had to say about [Y/N] finally made sense. He wasn't sad because he was going to be moving on, he was sad because he was waiting for her. For her to come back and for them to finally be together. But he was right there is a slim chance for her to come see emperor, or emperor to see her. Until he had a realization and had a smirk spread on his face.