Confession (part 9)

(At the park)

Prince: "ok emperor are you sure your ready to tell [Y/N]?"

Emperor: "of course I am dear brother! Don't forget that today she is leaving! So I have to at least tell her so I could deal with rejection later!"

Prince: "I guess your right. Ok you are ready! [Y/N] is heading here soon so I better start heading home. Good luck brother your gonna need it."

Emperor: "aw gee your making me feel so confident. (Rolls his eyes)"

Prince: "no problem bro! I'm just going to the store to get ice cream just in case it doesn't go out so well."

Emperor: "again your making me fell so confident."

[Y/N]: "hi emperor you wanted to talk to me?"

Emperor: "[Y/N]! You appeared out of no where!"

[Y/N]: "Yeah I'm really good at sneaking up on people. Anyways you wanted to talk to me?"

Emperor: "(blushes) yeah actually. I wanted to tell you something before you before you leave."

[Y/N]: "ok. What do you want to tell me?"

Emperor: "(ok here goes nothing!) [Y/N] these last days were very fun. It was always boring here until you came. It's so cool to get to know a lot of things about you that we didn't know. And for the last couple of days I was having these strange feelings that I have never felt before."

[Y/N]: "(oh my gosh! Is he confessing!)"

Emperor: "every time I'm around you or go near you my heart beats very fast and I turn red. I always feel warm and fuzzy inside and like I wanted to tell you something that I hope you feel the same."

[Y/N]: " What are you trying to say emperor? (Blushes madly)"

Emperor: " the thing is... I like you [Y/N] more than friends. Like I love you and I'm hoping you feel the same way and if you want to be my empress. Also you have no idea how hard is this by the way."

[Y/N]:.....

Emperor: "so... do you feel the same way?"

[Y/N]: "(kisses him on the lips)"

Emperor: "(feels shock but kisses back)"

[Y/N]: "emperor I feel the same way...but..."

Emperor: "but? What do you mean but?"

[Y/N]: "it's just that... I feel the exact same way and you gave me so much inspiration for new songs and designs and all... it's just that.... it's against the rules."

Emperor: "what are you trying to say [Y/N]?"

[Y/N]: "us famous singers aren't allowed to fall in love. If we do our boss will replace us with a new face and forget about us. And they will make us loose everything that we worked so hard for. Why do you think that the squid sisters and off the hook are single. It's because of the contract we signed. The contract is a promise with rules of what we can do or what we can't do. And falling in love with someone is part of a we can't."

Emperor: "but you can break just one rule can't you?"

[Y/N]: "(sigh) you don't understand emperor it isn't as simple as you think it is. I was building up my reputation for years! I can't just abandon it all because of one rule. I want to continue my career as long as I possibly can."

Emperor: " so are you saying..."

[Y/N]: "I'm sorry emperor I can't be your empress. (Phone begins to ring) it's my boss. I should start heading back. I'm sorry emperor I would love to be your empress but the contract forbids it. Don't forget that... that I love you. (Kisses him) Again I'm so sorry. Goodbye. ( walk away)"

Emperor: "[Y/N] please! Don't.... don't leave me... please stay with me.... I don't want to be alone... I want you here with me... I want you to stay... please stay...."

Finally I can finish writing this! School sure has been kicking my ass

Finally I can finish writing this! School sure has been kicking my ass. Anyways this story isn't over yet. Laters!!! 🦑