Meeting the team (part 6)

[Y/N] POV: As I finished doing my morning routine I started to get dressed getting ready to see prince. I have a number one rule of going out in public on one of my breaks or vacations and that rule is...TO ALWAYS WEAR A HOODIE THAT COVERS YOUR FACE! That's the one rule that I will never forget... until that one time I forgot to cover my face. "Flash back: "OH MY GOSH ITS [Y/N]!" Said a fan. Seconds later a swarm of inkling began chasing me. "Aww crap! Mable I need you to come pick me up! HURRY! I said as I was running. End of flashback" that was a nightmare that I will never forget. Anyways enough thinking I have to go to the cafe.

(Minutes later)

Still [Y/N] POV: it turns out that I made it here first. While waiting for prince to arrive I was going through my social media and I couldn't believe how many messages I have. This time I have over 467 messages this morning. While trying to catch up on the messages again I looked up to see a rather nervous looking prince rubbing his hands nervously as if he saw a ghost.

"Umm I have some very bad news to tell you." He said. Oh no he did it didn't he.  "You see while I was trying to get ready for our visit I learned that my teammates were looking through my phone to see if I was texting to any strangers and they found your phone number so they started to become suspicious about you. So now they want to see who you are. They are heading this way as we speak. Sorry." "Prince I thought you could keep the secret!" "I know I know I'm really sorry they don't know your name but looks like they are going to find out anyways."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing three inklings are going to discover who I am and probably tell their friends and talk about it on social media. This is going to turn out ugly just like the countless times that it has happened.

"Prince this is bad...Really really bad." " it can't be that bad." He said nervously trying to light up the situation. "Prince you don't understand. If your teammates tells everyone that I'm here then I will have no choice but having to go back to where I came from. In other words no choice but to cut my break sort and going back to preforming again."

"Oh no that's terrible! I don't want to ruin your break! I'm so sorry!" He said looking guilty. "It's not your fault Prince." "It is my fault [Y/N]! I forgot to lock my phone again! If it was lock my teammates wouldn't have look through my phone in the first place!" "Ok just relax. I'll just simply hang out with your team. If it's not all bad that I think it is then I'll stay here." "Ok that sounds good to me but I still feel bad that they are going to know your secret." Prince said having a sad expression on his face. "Look it was just an accident this happens most of the time ok so don't blame your self. At least I got to know you. You are a very sweet inkling to talk to." After I said that he started to show his happy face. Which to me I find that very cute to see.

"Ok [Y/N] there's my teammates heading over this way. You keep silent and if your ready you can reveal you face if you like." "That sounds like a good plan to me." After finishing our last minute discussion three inklings wearing the same gear like prince had since I first saw him. Like I said before I'm color blind to see the colors that they are wearing. But did I ever mentioned that the only color that I recognized is yellow? Anyways I had to end my thoughts as the trio came and took their seats. Not gonna lie but they do look rather intimidating but of course I'm not gonna get scared just by seeing them. They do always say do nothing to  judge it's book by its cover.

"Why hello there you must be the one that texted my brother this morning am I correct?" Said the inkling with the hair style looking rather different. And just like prince said I have to be keep quite until I'm ready to reveal myself. So I just nodded. "Your not much of a talker are you?" Said the female. "(Nod)" "Are you new here I don't think we've seen you before." Said a different male. "(Nod)" "Umm prince not to be rude or anything but is your friend here mute or something?" "No brother it's just that she is just a very shy inkling that's all. (Turns to me) Let me introduce you to my teammates that guys name is eging jr, she's N-Pacer, and that's my older brother emperor also the leader of the team." After prince introduced me to his teammates I shake each of their hand as a hello. "So who's your little friend here prince?" Said eging jr. "well she's quite not ready to-" I leaned in towards prince whispering to his ear deciding that it's probably best to reveal myself now. "Or you sure that your ready?" "(Nod)" "ok then go ahead and introduce yourself." Whelp here goes nothing thankfully there aren't any inklings around.

"(Pulls down the hoodie) Hi there my name is [Y/N]  it's a pleasure to meet you." And with that they couldn't help but express a shock look on their faces. Especially emperor himself.