New group of friends (part 7)

All: "your the famous singer [Y/N]!"

[Y/N]: "Yes I'm that [Y/N]! That's the reason why I stayed quiet in the first place.

N-Pacer: "oh my gosh I can't believe it! Can I have your autograph?!"

[Y/N]: "sure! Since your a friend of Prince here."

Eging Jr: "when did you arrived here?"

[Y/N]: "yesterday morning."

Emperor: "are you here to preform?"

[Y/N]: "no I'm here for my break."

Prince: "The reason why she is all covered up is because she doesn't want to attract any attention."

[Y/N]: "Yep I seriously don't want to attract any attention. Because the last time I forgot to wear my hoodie fans immediately came towards me. And I don't want to repeat history."

N-Pacer: "were sorry. It's just we love your music."

Emperor: "I agree with N-Pacer your voice is like a beautiful siren. Your voice being very enchanting while hypnotizing your pray. (Blushes)"

[Y/N]: "(blushes) oh um thank you. (I think)"

Eging Jr: "hey [N/Y] I know your on break and all but do you want to join us on a turf war battle."

[Y/N]: " I'm not allowed to do any turf wars at all."

Prince: "why? Did you break a rule that got you in deep trouble?"

[Y/N]: "What no! I would never break a rule. Unless it's an unfair and stupid rule... I'm just not allowed to do any turf wars because of my disability."

N-Pacer: "you have a disability?"

[Y/N: "Yes but it's not a serious one."

Emperor: "so what is your disability?"

[Y/N: "my disability is being color blind. I first discovered this when I finally reached to age 14. Like any 14 year old would do is going to your first turf war battle. I did manage to play at least one match. Judd and my team notice that I was playing unusual. At first they thought I was blind so I had to go to the doctor to get my eyes all checked out. I'm not really blind but I am blind by colors."

Eging Jr: "how did you not notice sooner? Didn't your parents took you to the doctor to get you vision check out?"

[Y/N]: "I never knew because I was an orphan. The people that quote on quote "took care of us" never pay attention to us. All they want us to do is make us do work all day. So basically child labor. So they never payed attention to my disability. So I never thought that there was something wrong with me."

Prince: "how does it feel to be color blind?"

[Y/N]: "it feels like your living a lie. Like a hidden world that you don't get to see. There are three different types of blindness. There is Protanopia, Deuteranopes, and Monochromacy. The one that I have is monochromacy."

Emperor: "What are the differences?"

[Y/N]: "Protanopia is having a hard time seeing the colors black with many shades of red, while struggling seeing dark colors and mid colors. Deuteranopes is hard time seeing colors that are mid, bright, pale,and lights. Lastly Monochromacy is seeing no colors at all only shades of gray. Which I unfortunately have but for some reason I can see some yellow."

Prince: "any reason why?"

[Y/N]: "no. Look the point is that I can't play any turf wars because I'm colorblind."

Eging Jr: "so what do you even do for fun?"

[Y/N]: "i honestly don't have time to do "fun". All I ever do is go to the studio to record new music or voice act for some cartoons in mornings and afternoons while I preform all night. Also coming up with new clothing designs for the brand [B/N] so I hardly ever get to have any free time at all. Besides I hardly ever have time to even make any real friends."

Prince: "well we can be your first group of friends! We are the only ones that even know your here."

[Y/N]: " I don't see why not. You four are nice calm inklings. I guess we can hangout."

Emperor: "so how long are you staying here?"

[Y/N]: " for one month."

Prince: " so your staying here for the month?"

[Y/N]: "yep."

N-Pacer: "that's great! We can show you all the great things you can do here besides doing nothing but turf wars all day."

Prince: "N-pacer is right [N/Y]. There are a lot of things to do here instead of doin turf wars all day. For example let's go to wahoo world!"