1

(Ok, so i changed some stuff and made yoongi friends with Jimin and Tae hope u don't mind ^-^)

TAEHYUNG POV

"KIM MOTHERFUCKING TAEHYUG!"

I hear jimin aka jamless boy shouting.

"I KNOW THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY BACK FROM 2 YEARS AND I FUCKING MISSED YOU BUT WAKE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE ASS.....WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

I don't move an inch. I hear him open my door and i can imagine him with a scowl on his face.

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'LL BURN YOUR TATA PLUSHIE." My eyes fly open and reach out for my tata plushie. Ain't no bitch touching that. I cuddle it to my chest while glaring at a smirking jimin.

" Touch it, i fucking dare you." My words low and sly

He rolls his eyes. He's already gotten used to me after 3 weeks. Yes i've changed but i guess after him it's better like this. A specific raven haired male that i do not wanna talk about.

I pout.

He shakes his head smiling softly. Then something flashes across his face. Pain hurt and.....disappointment? I shrug it off not wanting to deal with it.

"Get ready tae,we're gonna be late." How much i missed that nickname. I nod my head getting out of bed, yawning and stretching slightly.

"I don't know how you still manage to look good even in the fucking morning." He says while pouting

I smirk at him and wink.

"Thanks chim but you look great in the morning aswell with your your hair sticking up and everything." i go upto him and ruffle his newly dyed blonde hair which looks hella good on him. He slaps my hand away and scowls trying to put his hair back into place.

"Shut up and it took ages to style my hair Tae!" He pouts cutely while whining. I chuckle at him and make my way to the bathroom.

"Pabo aissh." I hear him mumble. I smirk and shake my head to myslef.

I feel the warm water pouring over my body, soothing me. I sigh and look at the scars left behind. I turn off the shower and go to my room to change. I wear ripped skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that exposes my heavenly collarbone. I put on my signature leather jacket and style my hair.

 I put on my signature leather jacket and style my hair

(HIS HAIR OH MY HOLY FUCK-)