2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

He stares at me. His gaze piercing into my soul.  I act unaffected. He will find out who i am in school.I look away and follow Jimin. I roll my eyes. Lil piece of shit.

"HEY TAE YOU PABO!" Jimin screams in my face. I roll my eyes AGAIN.

"I'm not deaf. No need to scream in my face jesus!" I say blankly. All my excitement gone after i saw HIS face.

"Ya know HE was there." Jimin says quietly looking at the floor. I feel guilty instantly.

"It's not your fault Jimin." I say hugging him. He hugs me back

We pull away.

"Come on we're gonna be late." He says grabbing my hand. He drags me to school ignoring the weird looks people were giving us.

We arrive at the school and go inside. I tell Jimin to wait for me in class as i have to get my schedule. I go to the receptionist and get my schedule.

"New student." Is all i say and coldly. 

She huffs and looks for it.

"If you find it annoying to do your work, why not quit?" I say blankly

She gasps and looks up.

"Kim Taehyung?" She says looking at me in shock

"That's my name, don't wear it out." I say coldly

I grab the folder out of her hands and walk away. I hear her say 'He's changed so much.'

And it's for the best.

I walk into my class and all eyes land on me. Usually i would hate the attention but to be honest i'm loving it.

"This is the new-" I cut him off by stepping to the front and taking off my mask.

There were gasps and wide eyes and whispering....of course

"Kim Taehyung. You call me V for short and i've been to the school before." I say with a straight face

There were gossiping among everyone. There were stuff like 'He's changed' or 'he's hot' or 'I don't like this Taehyung'. To be honest i don't give two shits.

"Oh and by the way if u want to talk shit about me say it to my face. Pussy's." My eyes stone hard glaring at every student. The whole class goes quiet.

The teacher clears his voice.

"Okay welcome back Kim Taehyung please have a seat next to-" I again interrupt his sentence by walking over to Jimin and sitting next to him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG-" I glare at him and he instantly shuts up. 

He drags on about some shit about Algebra. I nudge Jimin but he shushes me and goes back to taking notes. Nerd. I plug my headphones in and listen to music. Halfway listening into music the fucking teacher interrupts me.

"Kim Taehyung are you listening?" I roll my eyes

All eyes are on me

"Totally." Note the sarcasm

"Find the x of this equation." He says pointing at the board

"Why can't the x move on?" I say bored even though it has a deep meaning behind it

The class snickers

" KIM TAE-" He starts yelling

"Fucking hell okay stop shouting you're hurting my eardrums." I say pissed. The class snicker louder