Hope (Vampire AU)

🔥Blood and slight gore TW🔥

"Awe Lexi~~ please?" John whined, clinging to his boyfriend, Alexander.

Alex could only smile slightly at his amazing boyfriend's antics to get them to eat out that night. "No! I told you that I am making dinner tonight, I want to show you that I'm 'husband material'," the older male said, wiggling his eyebrows at John, earning him a smile and a giggle that sent Alexander's heart flying for the sky.

John fake pouted before clinging desperately onto Alex, watching as they walked through Central Park at night, under the stars. "I wish we could spend the rest of our lives like this, romantic walks, stealing kisses and arguing over dinner like an old married couple." Alex quickly smirked and playfully glared at the smaller male.

"Maybe one day, Mr. Hamilton," Alex shot back, tempted to tackle John and tickle him senseless.

John giggled again, glaring back at Alexanders gaze with a wide smile on his lips. "Who the hell said I was taking your last name you prick!" Alex chuckled lightly, making John blush. Alexander caught a glimpse of this, his heart aching for John with happiness, John's beauty couldn't compare to anyone else. His pinkened cheeks shone bright under the moonlight, and his hair gently framed my face, simply adding to his beauty instead of overpowering it. His face is like a cake with gently and intentionally placed sprinkles to add to the magic that is John Laurens.

Alex gently made his way behind John, wrapping and bringing him closer for an embrace, Alex's face buried into John's neck, taking in his scent.

John seemed to be enjoying the attention, but Alex has to push him away. He could feel his fangs breaking through his gums, causing him to want to cry out, but if he did then John would find out about what he is.

A vampire.

Alex tried to calm himself but John already knew that something was up, but he didn't want to pry and ask.

"I'm sorry.." Alex mumbled, sadness lining his eyes. He hated that he had to hide this side of himself, it was just that he didn't want John to hate him and leave him...his immortal heart wouldn't be able to bare it.

John only nodded, smiling as he gently grabbed Alex's hand, kissing the back of it, and resuming their walk. The night was still so young, but the younger male release a kitten-like yawn that made Alexander melt with happiness, almost forgetting about the earlier incident.

Until Alex heard a scream, and saw someone grab John, covering his mouth and placing a knife to his throat.

"Move any further and the boy here gets it," the strange man said, but Alex was already in attack position fangs released and out to play.

Alexander was too focused on the man to realize that John was crying at Alex, not knowing whay he didn't tell him... was he scared?

John wasn't scared because he knew that Alex would save him and then he can slap him, and then ask him why he never told him that he was....was...a vampire. At least that's what John thinks he is...

Alex knew that the attacker was just a human, easy prey. However, one wrong move and John would die.

Alex tried, leaping onto the male and tackling him down to the ground as he begins to suck him dry. The blood was oozing down his face, but he was so pisses at this guy that he showed him no mercy. He didn't deserve it.

However, when he was done, he saw John laying beside him, struggling to breathe from the open gash on his throat.

The sight of the love his life, struggling to hold on brought fresh tears to Alex's eyes. He loves this man with all of his cold heart, and he would never be able to simply 'let go' of him.

Alex crawled over and placed his hand in John's, holding it to his cold skin and just openly crying.

".....Alex..." John whispered, you could hear the blood bubbles from his exposed neck, and Alex was slowly breaking.

"John, I love you so much I'm so sorry.." Alex held Johns hand o his forehead, kissing it over and over again. "Don't leave me I love you too much."

This just made John smile warmly at the cold vampire in front of him.

"Alex...I'm scared..." John was now crying,  making Alex tremble slightly as he trailed kisses along his face.

"John, baby I need you to look at me and I need you to focus on breathing. Alex bore his fangs and gently sunk them into John's neck, crying as he drank from him and as John tried to scream and scratch Alex's face away...

And John's movements got weaker and weaker until he went still.

And then Alex forced his blood into John's mouth, and he watched as John's wounds healed and Alex just picked him up, and ran home, before anyone could walk past and see the blood dripping from his fangs with hope...

Hope that John would be safe and hope that this is where their story wouldn't end.

A/n: Okay guys, so I'm so sorry for taking my grand old time but I had some deep shit going on but here's a reward for your amazing patience!

Also this is unedited so forgive me for that.

Also, should I make this a book? Since Leilani's Journey is kinda dead at this point.

Until next time my lovies❤️

-TGQ (926 words)