Can you see me?

•John POV•

I always assumed that I was weird. I would always get made fun of, and it's because of my eyes. They say that eyes are the windows to the soul, but how fucked up is mine?

I have one brilliant and smoky green eye and one deep brown one.

Polar opposites.

But that's besides the point.

I go to Yorktown Area High School and it's my first day. I was bullied so bad at my last school that I had to be shipped off to this all boy school....not that I thought it would help much.

I try to keep my head down as much as possible, so that people wouldn't see my eyes at first.

That plan was all fine and good until I accidentally bumped into someone, who then in turn, picked me up and threw me against the wall, the lockers cutting through my back.

".....please...." was all I could muster until I looked at him. The guy had poofy, deep brown hair and smooth skin. His uniform read Jefferson.

All he did was smirk as he threw me back onto the ground. He saw them. My eyes. Let's just say that I was a bloody mess by the time Professor Washington found me. 

It was the end of the day, the black eye swelled heavily as Washington entered with his foster son...

His eyes were just like mine, but only for a split second, and then both of them went brown. I looked over my shoulder in the mirror and both of my eyes were a uniform green color.

They were beautiful.

I looked back over at this boy...what did he do? What is he.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, as his father went to find the school nurse.  He made my heart skip several beats, making it almost impossible to breathe.

"Y-y-yes.." I whispered, getting a funny feeling in my chest...it felt like pain but also a warmth...it felt nice, I don't want it to go away.

"What's you're name cutie, I'll help you get up." He whispered, offering me a warm smile to match his equally warm hands. I accepted his hand, gently getting up but my knees buckled. He caught me, making my cheeks go redder and redder as the seconds past.

"I-John...John Laurens."

"Alexander Hamilton. I believe you're my soulmate."