Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first black butler x reader. Working with Sebastion here will be hard. Sorry about the grammar if I mess up some I hope you enjoy. >////<

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~Sebastion POV~

She was beautiful. Her H/L H/C matched her perfect shape as she laid in her precious slumber. She was peaceful.
I sat beside her bed, in her desk chair, watching over her as she slept. Being a demon, I did not need to sleep. So I  remember  about my dear Y/N, and the day   I met her.
*Flashback*
Still Sebastion POV....
I headed to my masters study. Ciel had a new guest arriving. She was only two years older than him so, the queen wanted to get involved with something interesting. Although, the queen sent her here for another reason as well. To help my young master with a case.
I enter his study. "Young master, Lady Y/N will be arriving in a minute, is there any thing you want me to get ready?
"Yes, i would like you to get a chest board ready. "

Yes, my lord.

Soon lady Y/N arrived. She was stunning. Her H/L H/C looked beautiful and her eyes..those eyes were amazing. Out of the years I had been alive, I had no idea there was such beauty in a human being. My young master did not deserve her.
I opened the manor doors to her. I noticed her butler was a demon. He gave me this look as soon as he saw the way I looked at his mistress.  I did not notice the way I was looking at lady Y/N. I snap out of it because I should not act like this around a normal human being. 
Suddenly, my young master walks downstairs.
"Hello lady Y\N." He tells her and walks down some more on the stairs. Then, he sneeze's and docent stop. Soon black cat ears pop up and a tail show on Lady
Y/N.  Soon my face has a blush on my cheeks.
"Oh, my bad Lord Phantomhive I will put them away."
The cat ears disappear and Cie- Young master quits sneezing.
"I have very little control of them right now, my lord."
"No, no, its alright Miss Y/N. Sebastion you will help Y/N learn how to control whatever that is. Apparently she is a cat demon."
I simply reply back to my master, "Yes, my lord."
I personally love cats myself out of the years I have been living cats are always fine creatures to me.
"Sebastion. You will take Y/N to her quarters, and prepare dinner."
"Yes, My lord."

*End of flashback*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It was past 3 O'clock AM and Y/N started to shift around in her sleep. It looked like she was having a dreadful nightmare. As much, as I wanted to comfort her and pet her black silky cat ears, I remberd Y/N is not mine. She is young masters. "Supposedly," She was sent by the queen because she knew Ciel really just loved Lady Elizabeth as a cousion. They really were related by blood to. As much as I wanted Y/N to myself, I can't take her. She has manners of a lady and looks of a tiny kitten. Her reflexes are fabulous as well. She worked as a maid for Ciel for a little while because she wanted to. She felt bad for making him snezz so much when they met the first time. She was so caring but at the same time she had her ways to make people fall for her. I should not be thinking like this at all. Although, my dear Y/N is far more valuable then anyone in the world. She cared about people so much. She even seemed to make the young lord fall for her.
~~Time skip to the morning~~
Y/N POV:
"Lady Y/N time for breakfast."

"Sebastion I told you to drop Lady Y/N please. I dont like being so formal to people I know. Just call me Y/N."

"Yes Y/N. Young master wanted me to tell you that we will be going to the Trancy Manor after dinner."
"Yes, Sebastion. Thank you."

I get out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe. Sebastion walks out as he sees that im getting dressed. 

"Mey-Rin!"
I was trying to get the corset on but it would not budge.
(A/N: I have no idea how corset work all I know is that they go under the dress to give lady's more posture and make them look slimmer.)
Of course me being a cat demon should of been able to get it right but i am a cat demon which means I like to play with string...Sebastian finds that cute some how and lies to tease me.

"Lady Y/N, do you need help with your corset again?"

I heard Sensations voice on the other side of my room door.

Um..
" Yes Sebastion, can you bring Mey-Rin please?"

"Im sorry lady Y/N she is busy right now in the library cleaning books and dusting the shelf's."

"Okay, then Sebastion could you do it for me please?"

"Again im sorry, I am only a butler. Plus, I believe my young master would be mad if I did such a thing to our guest."

"Sebastion?"

"Yes, lady Y/N?"

"You do know you would only be doing  the corset right? Whatever do you mean such things?"
I asked not having a clue were sebby was doing with this.

"Nevermind Miss,I will tie it for you were the master won't complain on how late you were to breakfast. "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
******************************
A/N: So I am making this book for many reasons and nor is my goal of this book to get popular.  Im wrighting this book for a family member because they are obbsesed with him. I believe pleanty fan girls understand. Plus, who docent love Sebastion.......(and his "liking" to cats.) 
Again I must say I have no idea were e this is going.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°£°\/€
-bri