Chapter 7.

Readers POV

Lady Elizabeth death came so sudden. We were now at her funeral. I felt bad that she died at such a and age. 13? Was it? Last night Sebastian slept with me again. Although, I was fully in my cat form. If only he saw me as a normal girl and looked at me heavenly. I love Sebastian and nothing is changing that. I have had plans escaping with whom and leaving Ciel behind. Although, that would never work. They have a contract and he has no soul. Claude did something. That terrible person of a person. He will never let me have what I want. My life never goes as planned. Can this universe let me be happy, for once.

I saw Elizabeth family. Her brother, and her parents. Ciel looked devastated. Hevprobaly would never forgive me if he found out that I had killed Elizabeth.

Sebastian knew and I knew he knew.
It was obvious he knew. Only, because Sebastian spy's on me all the time and who knew he was fast enough, to follow me, to were I killed her.
I should not have been selfish like that im not going to do the queens orders. As much as I hoped that I was till a good person I wanted to harm everyone that was in my way, that I soon realized, im not only bad, but terrible. I murdered plenty, of people. Not just people, people that were special. How would a cat demon work out with ciel anyway? He is allergic to me. Unless I keep my ears and tail away from him and dont use my full cat form.

I looked down at the grass, it started to rain. I started of cry. Although when I started of cry, my tears did not show. It was raining so no one could of guessed it. Although, if they did notice I would be putting up quite the role ok being innocent.
I still felt bad though.

~~~Time skip~~~
3 days later.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I messaged the queen and told her I shall not finish my quest. I dont think she got it. Then on the radio, was the annocement, no body saw coming.

"And so I bring you this sad role in this annocement, the queens body was found dead in her room. Her death is being investigated my the undertaker and police right now. The next up in line was the person the queen left on the list to be queen or King. To rule over London. To five orders to the fellow people that work below and over her. He or she will, will be announced tommarrow at 4:00 PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay! I know this was a short chapter. Woops. I just really need to get one in. I have everything almost caught update in my other books so...everything is okay now. Bye guys ((0 . 0))
~Bri

Words 487