Chapter 2

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I update on this story when I feel like it and when the next day rolls around.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Y/N POV:
Soon, Sebastion left after tying my corset. While doing so he left with this smirk on his face. Although he got the job done, he played with my ears a tail for a little while.
I thought of Sebastion in pleanty ways and I adored his way of doing things. He ways handsome and the way he is so loyal to his master...that was amazing. Ciel could be a brat sometimes but I was always on his sides.
Lady Elizabeth got on my nerves always. I hated her with every bone in my body. The pink way she would destroy the mansion AND the annoying cloths she made us were to make us "Cute."
Soon I finished brushing my black ears and tail. My hair was brushed out and played down on my shoulders nicely. (A/N: im sorry if your hair dose not reach your shoulders and you like to keep it cut above them. Just please of along with it.)
I walked out the room and down to the dining room were Young Master and Sebastion were.
Ciel's POV
°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°
Lady Y/N walked in and she sat down she looked so beautiful. No. I have a fiancé. I should not care for her. Plus, she was a cat demon. We would never make it together. Im dearly allergic to her so she has of sit on the other side of the table. I wish she could sit beside me.
Also, I feel like my butler, Sebastion, has taking a liking to her. He has this annoying thing for cats. Every time he sees a kitten he suddenly changes and acts like cats are the most beautiful creatures in the world. To me they are hideous creatures.
She had her black cat ears out and her tail. Sebastion was in a daze. Blushing. Staring.
Will this ever end?
°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°
No ones POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lady Y\N was one to always have someone's eyes on her she was astonishing in her own way and was more like a girl with a side to her that could possibly win anyone's heart.

May-Rin was always jealous of her because she always had seen Sebastian's eyes on Y/N. although Mey-Rin thought of it like "she is just another cat he is fond over" while we all knew this was only half true. Lady Y/N was ceils back up Fiancé if anything happened to Lady Elizabeth. Even if Sebastian had won her heart nine out of ten the queen will make Y/N marry ceil with no objection. The queen is the queen after all.

Y/N, soon finished eating and left the table as she excused herself. She knew ceil was not fond over small talk and would only sneeze around her. you were only the queens cat to him and as much as the queen ordered you to make ceil fall for you it was not likely. Ceil was only fond over lady Elizabeth which you hated more than cat nip.

Sebastian was staring once again. Ciel snapped him out of it although he was quite bitter doing so. As soon as Y/N left the dining room ciel did as well. You had to get ready to go to the Trancy manor. You decided to just pack three dresses and make sure they were non exposed able. Alois you knew quite well. He was always happy and joyful.....(wait let me take that back) he was always happy when people were watching and in public but he is a true brat deep down inside and well you could not blame him no one wanted him. his butler was out for ciel. Although, Alois was never wanted in the first place (A/N: OMG* Alois forgive me I want youuuuu! Not perverted.)

You cant be rude or mean to Alois either. He was a good person deep down he just wanted somebody to love (wants), and for them to love him.

as soon as you finished you called Sebastian to take your luggage and meet ciel in the carriage. you would be spending a couple of days in Trancy Manor. You knew that Claude had a thing for you as well. Plenty of people understood why though. Sebastian was fond of you so Claude had to be.

The carriage ride was quite until you reached the Manor.

A/N: Listen closely, this was short chapter. My bad I wrote this chapter on a laptop, not my phone. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Bye now.