Chapter 9.

3rd person POV:

Today was there rival once again.
You were outside in the garden when you saw the carriage pull up in the phantomhive state. A soft sigh escapes your lips.
You headed into the ball room(?)
And walked down the stairs.
A red heed guy was with them and I immendently knew who it was.

Grell.

"BASSY! SEBAS~CHAN!"

"What Grell?" You heard Sebastion say.

"~CAN YOU DO WHAT YOU DID TO THE NUN WITH ME?~~ I never thought you did it that way~"

"I didn't either." Ciel said.

"What did he do to the nun?"
You asked speaking my thoughts.

"Something he knew would make me jealous!" Grell spoke with a blush on his face. " He needs to have my babies!"

You rolled my eyes at his behavior.

"Can we not talk about this infront of her... It was just for information." Sebastion said.

"What was?" I asked nicely, but with a little anger to it. You were still keeping my lady posture but you felt broken inside.

"Oh, Sebastion had to get information for me so he- "
Ciel was cut off by Sebastion hands.
"I said not to talk about that!"
Ciel nodded and Sebastion slowly took his hand offer his face.
Ciel then looked at me.
It was silent.

Grell coughed at took out his chainsaw.

"~oooooo..looks like I have competion.~"Grell said as he looked at me.
*Your POV*
"Oh, Grell...poor thing... I am sorry I have feelings for someone else not seabstion. At least not anymore."
That was a lie. Why did I lie?! I still love him in this one-sided love.
I giggled a little and walked over to ciel and hugged him from behind. I started purring, and spoke.
"I find the earl my fancy."
I looked at him and he had a slight blush on his cheeks.
I could feel Sebastion eyes on me and then looked at Grell who seemed more concentrated on my random actions now.

"A-Are you okay Lady Y/N?"
Ciel asked me.

"Why of course, Ciel."
I whispered in his ear and made him blush some more.

*°~Sebastion's POV~°*

Y/N, was trying to make me jealous. Although it was working We had Grell here,in this ridiculous outfit, that he stole from a young boy at the church....
Suddenly, Y/N stuck her ears and bushy tail out and I started to blush. I wanted to hold her and pet her. I should of kissed her back.. Why did I not?
I then heard ciel sneeze from the cat fur.

"Oh, Im sorry Ciel." Y/N, said as she turned her ears and tail away and looked disappointed. I suppose she complety forgot about his allergy.

*Your POV*(sorry this has a lot of POV...)

I looked at Sebastion's I giggled getting out of my disappointment out the way.
I soon sighed and my,pupils darken as I turn around to look at Grell.

"What the heavens are you wearing, Grell?!"
I looked at him disgusted and then started to giggle once more as I put my hand up over my mouth and covered it.
"Your a guy for Pete's sake."
I sighed and headed towards my room. I started to walk past Sebastion when he grabbed my wrist and spoke.

"Why are you doing this Y/N?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****************
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: I SPOKE THE TRUTH! New chapter in the same day as chapter 8.!!!!
Happy?! No? Yes?
Good, I love you to. Now see you tomorrow.
~Bri~Chan
~Author~Chan!