Chapter 10.

Readers POV:

"Y/N, why are you doing this?"

I turn around with tears in my eyes and speak "Because, you dont love me Sebastion. Leave me alone. You dont ca-"
He then cuts me off my putting his hand on my chin, for me to look up. He then kissed me.

"There. And I never said that i did not love you Y/N. Why would you think that? Your kiss was so sudden and to see you in such a fragile state. Do you understate?"
He said looking into my eyes.

"Y-Yes." I look behind me and see a irritated Grell. "HOW DARE YOU KISS MY BASSY INFRONT OF ME?!"

At this time I thought Grell lost it. And he did. Grell rant me with his chainsaw and cut a few strands of my hair before Sebastion pulled me out the way.
Ciel Wes just standing there dumbfounded and not moving.
Plenty of happy future memories flashed,through your head as a small tear falls down.
Why must everything good have a terrible ending?....
Grill had hut you with his chainsaw...then it struck you.
Only demon could die from a Demon sword (?)!

I got up from the ground wiped my tears in walked over to grell with my bangs covering my eyes.
Mumbling words under my breath I reach grell and he,turn around. Yes, I was, indeed wounded...but that's not gonna stop me because of his foolish actions.
"Grell Sutcliffe...I say out loud, Get out."
Grell looks at me like I was joking.

"I hate people like you."
I say to grell.

~sorry its a time skip.~
1 Month Later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*********************
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd persons POV:

Y/N, was in the garden staring at the black roses. Behind her, little did she know, Sebastion was behind her. The one that caused her so much grief and pain.
Ciel was watching from the window if his office with a smirk on his face.

"Lady Y/N, will you attend to the ball tonight. Its Elizabeth's birthday. Ciel wAnted to celebrate it because she is deseced..."

I turn around a face sebastion.

"As long as you will attend Sebastion."

"Yes, Milady." He said as he takes my hand and kisses it. Soon, after a long conversation, he had to make dinner.

Sebastion. Why must you always make my heart hurt over you? Yes, we flirt. But Im not your and your not mine. What is this we have?! I think in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: YES I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY I NEED TO GET A GRIP. IM REALLY TIRED AND MY FINGERS HURTTTT!
BUT YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR MY EXCUSES! SO IM SUPER SORRY AND I KEEP SAYING THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER BUT ITS ALWAYS SHORTER! AND THEN I KEEP FINDING OTTER GREAT ANIME AND I WANNA WRIGHT ON THEN UGHHHH! LIFE IS SO HARD!
Anyways how are you? ;)
\(0.0)/
   (   .  )   
!  ! 

Bye!
Author~ Chan
Bri~Chan
Words: *Cough.* *Cough* 495