Chapter 3

Y/N POV

         The carriage stopped and soon, Sebastian opened the carriage door.

We walked in the manor for dinner and saw the one and only, Alois Trancy standing there with  a fake smile on his face and Claude. Alois walks over to me and kisses my right hand, as I plaster a fake smile on my face.  I put my ears up and my tail, Claude and Alois already knew about it and mainly as being me, its hard being a Cat Demon. I cant always have control over them. Although Sebastian took time out of his busy daily life he tried hard to teach me. Sadly, we only could handle me not turning into a cat fully. 

"Good Evening Lady Y/N." 

"Yes, Good Evening Alois, Claude." I try to say in a nice way but to them I think, it sounds like It came out wrong. Suddenly, Sebastian Coughs and Ceil cuts in the conversation. I knew he hated the Trancy's, and he wanted to leave as fast as possible but it was just rude to cut in a conversation.

"I believe we just came here for dinner?"

"Yes, Ciel although, I recall just inviting Y\N."
" On the invitation, as I recall you invited the Manor of Phantomhive."

"Alois, Ciel, can we all just be nice for once?'' I cut in and trying to make sure this would not break into another fight between the butlers like it always dose.  Claude and sebastion was staring at me again. Always....This was going to far. 

Yes, I was a demon that was over 1000 years old, but I took the form of a 16 year old that had cat years and a tail. Pleanty of things were wrong with this. The queen, was one to not know anything about me and my form. Yes, indeed, I was her cat and Ciel was he guard dog. Obviously, we were not made to get married nor shall I marry ciel. Yes, he has no soul, although Sebastion dose not know yet. (SPOILER ALERT: if you have not watched season 2.)

"Will you be staying the night here?"

Claude asked me snapping mebout of my thoughts.
I looked over to were Sebastion and Ciel were where they can answer that.

"Sorry sir, but no."
Sebastion answered for us were we could eat and leave.

Sebastion knew that I would choose him over Claude any day and that made him happy. Claude was just a big creep and scared me sometimes. Also, I was NOT a fan of Spiders.
I weren't hoping to stay the night there anyways and if so I believe I would have Sebastion stay in the room with me. Yes, it has happened before.

*Flashback*

I really did not want to stay the night here.
I walk inside the room I was assigned. It was creepy none of less. I sit on the bed and lean over to crawl to the other side when suddenly, a spider crawls from underneath the bed.
Ah!
I really did not mean to scream, it just so happened.
Not to soon, the one and only came in the room. Sebastion. I sat on the bed for a moment, then I jumped and landed in Sebastion arm and said spider. Soon, I was in my kitty form and on his shoulder. All I could do was say spider. This might sound ridiculous but...My number one fear it spiders. That just might be ridiculous because im a demon. A cat demon. On the streets cats eat spiders. But to me....its the other way around. ( A/N: Im not sure but were I come from the cats on the streets will eat anything. Especially bugs.)
Sebastion thought it was the cutest thing ever.
He walked over to the finny bug and picked it up. He decided it was nice to tease me about it. He swung the spider from one leg in my face, back and fourth.
I turn back in my teenage form and that makes him stop.
He then throws  spider behind him thinking the creature was never there and starts walking to the door when I grab his suit sleeve.

"Can you stay with me tonight Sebastion? I dont like this atmosphere."
He turned around to meet my pouty face with my ears down and my tail.
He fell for it.
He stayed and watched me sleep.
Even though I did not need to sleep I just fell accustomed to it. Me being a demon it was not a necessary need.
He was always there.......

*STALKER*
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Sebastion was a good person, he was sometimes creeper to  me though but I knew I was falling for him....
But that was not why I was here.
Win the guard dogs heart.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hahahahahahahaha
Sorry guyssss
£°\/€
    -Bri