Chapter 12

Sienna and Bellamy were walking through the woods when they heard a voice behind them.
"Hey!" The voice called. They both turned around. "Where is it?" Clarke demanded, marching towards the two of them.
"Hey, princess. You taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy said teasingly, a smirk on his face.
"Where is what?" Sienna asked. Clarke completely ignored her and blocked Bellamy from going any further.
"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen. And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people. Your people." She said aggressively.
"Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn asked, catching up to them.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy replied.
"Nor do I, and I've been with him the entire time." Sienna supplied.
"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." A girl who Sienna knew as Raven spoke up.
"Shut up." Bellamy snapped. This surprised Sienna, as she had never heard him use that tone before.
"Looking for him why?" Clarke demanded.
"He shot Chancellor Jaha." Raven revealed. Clarke and Finn looked at him in shock.
"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead." Clarke said, realization in her tone.
"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn snapped. Sienna knew this wasn't true, but it still hurt to hear these things being directed at the person she loved the most. Bellamy turned and began walking again, Sienna following close behind him.
"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven demanded.
"Get out of my way." Bellamy snapped. Raven then got in his face.
"Where's my radio?" Raven demanded once again.
"Ok, stop it. Both of you." Sienna said harshly, getting in between the two.
"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." Bellamy said, obviously trying to justify his actions. Sienna looked at him with a 'we've talked about this' look on her face. As Raven began speaking again, both Bellamy and Sienna turned to face Clarke, Finn, and Raven.
"Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. But he isn't dead." Raven revealed. Everything stopped.
"What?" Bellamy asked after a moment's silence.
"You're a lousy shot." Raven said. Clarke walked over to Bellamy.
"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister and your wife. That's who you are. And you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke asked. Her voice was pressing him for information, but her voice had become softer than it was before.
"I don't know. I didn't get to the pod." Bellamy said.
"It's true, neither of us did." Sienna said, backing up his story. "Did you consider it might have gotten thrown from the pod when you landed or that it may not work properly anyway?" Sienna suggested. Clarke sighed before she spoke up again.
"Let's go have a look." They all got back to the pod and decided to have a look around for the radio. They spread out in order to cover more ground. After about half an hour of searching, Sienna called out.
"Hey! I found something." The others rushed towards her as she picked up what looked to be the remains of a radio. It was smashed and Sienna had no idea if it was even fixable. Raven rushed over to her, Fin following closely behind her, and Sienna handed the radio to her.
"Can you fix it?" Clarke asked as she and Bellamy caught up with the others.
"Maybe, but it is pretty badly damaged. It might just be easier to build a new one." Raven said, looking at the radio from different angles, turning it over in her hands.
"Can you do that?" Clarke asked.
"I can try." Raven replied. "Wait. They don't need to hear from us, they just need to know we're down here right?"
"Yeah." Raven dove into the pod and after a few minutes produced some flares. Clarke, Finn, Sienna, and Bellamy knew immediately what her backup idea was and all asked what they could do to help.

*That evening – after the flares*

Soon after the flares went off and everyone went back to their tents, Bellamy thought of something. He hadn't seen Octavia for hours, not since their fight that morning. He went up to Sienna and told her his concerns. With that, they both split up and went to search the camp in an attempt to find Octavia.
"Octavia?" Bellamy called as he walked around camp. With that, he noticed that one of the tents was open. He walked towards it and saw that Clarke was awake. "You're up?" He asked. Clarke stood up and walked towards him.
"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on The Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." She replied.
"Raven's flares will work." Bellamy tried to reassure her.
"Her radio would've worked better." Clarke said, not looking at him. She knew it wasn't anyone's fault that it was broken though. It was just an inconvenience that it had been broken and Raven had to now fix it or build a new one.
"Hey, everything will be ok." Bellamy reassured her, getting her to look at him. Clarke sighed and nodded. A moment later, he spoke again. "Have you seen Octavia?" He asked.
"No." Clarke replied. "It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke suggested.
"Clarke, Sienna and I've checked the camp. She's not here." Bellamy said, concern clear in his voice.
"Ok. I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents." Clarke said immediately. "Thank you." Bellamy thanked her.
"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." Clarke said. At that moment, Sienna came up to the two of them. She looked at Bellamy.
"I can't find her anywhere." Sienna said to Bellamy.
"We're going to check again." Clarke said. "Help me check the tents and Bellamy is going to check the dropship."