Chapter 15

Bellamy climbs down the ladder and sees Octavia sitting nearby having not moved from her spot next to the wall. She had been there without fail ever since the storm.
"You're still here?" Bellamy asked, almost incredulously.
"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him." Octavia said seriously, not moving from her current spot.
"Get comfortable." Bellamy said. He looked away and back to Octavia.
"I let him live. Isn't that enough?" Bellamy asked her.
"He saved my life and yours." Octavia retorted.
"I know you see it that way, but..." Bellamy began but was cut off by his younger sister.
"That's the way it is." Octavia snapped.
"He's still dangerous." Bellamy responded.
"Only because of what you did." Octavia sneered.
"Whatever twisted connection you think you have with that animal, forget it. You don't get to see him. End of conversation." Bellamy said, turning to leave, but Octavia piped up before he could leave.
"Why do you even care if I ruined your life? You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved." She said, contempt clear in her tone. Bellamy turned to look at his sister.
"Octavia, you know I didn't mean that." Bellamy said. Suddenly, Clarke entered the dropship.
"Bellamy." Clarke said, attempting to gain his attention. Bellamy walked towards the door with intent of leaving the dropship.
"The answer is still no. I'm not talking to Jaha." Bellamy said, not looking at Clarke.
"Hey, relax." Clarke said. Bellamy stopped walking and turned to face Clarke.
"That's not why I'm here." She said.
"What, then?" He asked.
"The Ark found some old records that show a supply depot not too far from here." Clarke told him. Bellamy looked at her with interest.
"What kind of supplies?" He asked.
"The kind that might give us a chance to live through winter." Clarke replied simply. "I'm gonna go check it out. I could use backup." She added.
"Why are you asking me?" Bellamy asked skeptically.
"Well, because right now, I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like." Clarke said in a slightly annoyed tone. Bellamy looked down and huffed, a smirk forming on his face. Bellamy looks from Octavia to Clarke an nodded.
"I'll get my stuff, meet you in ten." Bellamy said. Clarke nodded and left, leaving the two siblings glaring at each other in silence momentarily before Bellamy left the dropship.

*Later*

Sienna was sitting with Octavia in the dropship as she was waiting to talk to the grounder. She knew what it was like to be want to talk to or be near someone and not be able to. Connor entered the Dropship to talk to Miller.
"Hey, Miller, Roma's parents are waiting for you on the radio." Connor said to Miller. A few moments later, he sat down at the foot of the ladder, looking at Octavia suspiciously. Sienna walked up to him.
"Don't worry Connor, I'll keep an eye on her." Sienna said, her face unreadable. Connor looked mildly skeptical but nodded regardless, leaving Sienna and Octavia in the dropship alone. Immediately, Sienna turned to Octavia. "Octavia, you can go up and talk to the grounder as long as Bellamy is away. As soon as I tell you to, you have to come down and pretend you still haven't seen him. Understood? I'm giving you a chance to be able to talk to the grounder and try and clean his injuries." She said quickly. Octavia looked at her in shock.
"Thank you Sienna." Octavia said.
"What are sisters for?" Sienna asked with a smile on her face. Octavia smiled back at her. Sienna watched as Octavia quickly climbed up the ladder in order to spend as much time as possible with the grounder.

*Later*

Sienna didn't regret letting Octavia up to see the grounder. She decided that she wouldn't tell Bellamy about Octavia actually seeing the grounder, she would suggest that Bellamy allow her to see him in order to get more information as Octavia seems to be the only person the grounder talks or even responds to. She didn't even realize she had become lost in her thoughts until Miller entered the dropship.
"Sienna, have you seen Octavia?" He asked.
"No, why?" I replied.
"Bellamy's back and he wants to see her." He replied.
"Ok. I'll find her after I check on the grounder." Sienna said. Miller nodded before walking out of the dropship. She ascended the ladder quickly and began to speak to Octavia, who was currently cleaning the grounder's wounds. She turned and looked at me. "Octavia, you need to get out now. Bellamy is back." I said.
"Ok." She said. She then turned back to the grounder. "I'll be back as soon as I can." She told him.
He nodded and she put down the cloth she was using to clean the blood off his wounds and followed me down the ladder.