Chapter 19

*A few days later – (skipping the events of 1x10 & 1x11 - sorry)*

Bellamy walked over to Raven and Sienna, who were currently working on the minefield that was being made.
"Better hope those landmines work. All the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades." Bellamy said.
"You want to come over here and test one?" Raven challenged.
"Cute. I need this entire section mined by morning. Then you finish the south field." Bellamy said to her. Raven then stood up and walked over to him.
"Hey... I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke, and Monty in the morning." Raven said.
"And I told you, nobody leaves this camp." Bellamy replied. He then turned around to walk away but Raven stopped him.
"I'm talking to you. We can't just abandon our people. You want to lead them, show them you give a damn." She said. Before either of them could say anything, a gunshot echoed through the camp.
"Whoa! What the hell was that?" One of the guys asked. Bellamy ran over to where the shot had come from. One of the boys had fallen asleep on watch and accidentally set his gun off.
"Hey... What the hell is the matter with you?" Bellamy demanded.
"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." The boy rambled.
"We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead grounder." Bellamy snapped. Sienna walked over to Bellamy and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Bell, you're scaring people." Sienna said, trying to calm her husband.
"They should be scared! The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!" Bellamy snapped, his tone all but shouting, before walking away to do something else.

Sienna walked into the dropship, a gun on a strap slung over her shoulder. She had come inside to get more gunpowder for their minefield in order to repel the Grounders. She was silent as she walked towards the ladder, putting her gun down on the table.
"Don't you think I want to go after them too?" He asked after a moment. She sighed and turned towards him.
"If it was you out there...you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Sienna asked calmly.
"No. They'd go after me...then they'd be dead too. I am doing what I think is right for the group." He replied.
"It's funny you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing." Sienna said. She knew it was a low blow, but she needed him to think about it from a different perspective. As she went upstairs to get more gunpowder, Bellamy went outside to get some water for Myles, as per his request.

Sienna was getting some more gunpowder from the upstairs area in the dropship when she heard a struggle downstairs, she couldn't hear what was being said, only that it wasn't pretty. She started to descend the ladder and was about half way down when she turned around and saw an ugly sight. Murphy was standing over a now dead Myles looking up at her with a touch of fear in his eyes. She jumped down and faced him.
"What happened?" She asked simply.
"He stopped breathing. I was... I was trying to help him." Murphy lied. Sienna could tell just by the look on his face that he knew that she knew that he had murdered Myles. Sienna saw her gun still on the table. Unfortunately, so did Murphy. She lunged for it at exactly the same time Murphy did. The difference was, Murphy got there first and grabbed the gun.
"Murphy, just put the gun down." She said calmly, holding her arm out in a calming gesture.
"He tried to kill me." Murphy started, but he knew that Sienna wasn't buying a word he said. Sienna knew that he was lying and she could tell that Murphy knew she wasn't buying his story. She backed up quickly and Murphy pointed the gun at her. "Hey! Don't. Move." He snapped, pointing the gun at her. She stopped where she was. As she was backing up, she had subtly slipped her hand in her pocket where her radio was, while keeping her other arm out so Murphy wouldn't notice. She then clicked the button on her radio and let it play so Bellamy would know what was going on.
"Ok. Ok. It's cool." She said, her tone still calm, even though she was scared as hell. She knew Murphy was dangerous and she wouldn't put it past him to actually shoot her.
"No, it's not. You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy." He said seriously.
"Tell Bellamy what?" She heard the voice of her husband echo through the radio. She closed her eyes, knowing immediately that she'd exposed herself.
"Give me the radio, Sienna." Murphy sneered. Sienna slowly took it out of her pocket, making sure
"Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles-" She said as quickly as she could into the radio before Murphy hit her on the head, knocking her unconscious.
"Murphy, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked, curious as to what was going on. As soon as he asked this, however, the dropship door began to door, locking everyone out. Bellamy ran up to the door. "Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!" He yelled, seeing the door slam shut.
"YOU TRY TO BE A HERO, SIENNA DIES!" Murphy yelled.

Bellamy was walking back to the dropship with some water for Myles when he heard Sienna and Murphy's voices through the radio. He could tell that her voice was calming, but his...not so much.
"Ok. Ok. It's cool." He heard Sienna say slowly.
"No, it's not. You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy." Murphy said. Bellamy frowned slightly at this, picking up the radio.
"Tell Bellamy what?" He asked through the radio. A few moments later, he heard Sienna's voice again.
"Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles-" But before she could continue, she was cut off and all he heard was static. A moment later, the dropship door began to close. He threw the cup of water that he was holding to the side and ran towards the dropship, but he didn't make it in time.
"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door." Murphy heard Bellamy shout from outside as the door was closing.
"YOU TRY TO BE A HERO, SIENNA DIES!" Murphy shouted. Bellamy watched as the door to the dropship shut with a bang, and it was made clear that no one could get in or out. He had to do something, the love of his life was trapped at gunpoint. He needed to find Raven. He was pretty sure that there was a loose panel on the back of the ship somewhere. If he could break it, they might be able to get in through the floor and get the door open, so they could, hopefully, save Sienna unharmed. So, that's exactly what he did.