Chapter 22

Bellamy, Octavia, Sienna, and Jasper all heard a commotion outside and yelling about movement.
"Stay with Sienna." He all but ordered his sister. Octavia nodded at this and Bellamy and Jasper grabbed their guns and rushed out of the dropship. Octavia then turned her attention back to Sienna, checking her over and making sure she was ok.

Sienna and Octavia exited the Dropship a few moments later, just as Finn was starting to speak.
"...need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." Finn said urgently.
"Like hell we do. We knew this was coming." Bellamy responded.
"Bell, we're not prepared." Octavia said, walking over to him, Sienna trailing behind her.
"And they're not here yet." Bellamy replied. "We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls?" Bellamy asked, more of a statement than a question.
"There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us." Finn said.
"You saw Lincoln." Octavia said almost immediately, her interest in the entire conversation peaking.
"Yeah." Finn replied simply.
"You expect us to trust a grounder? Thisis our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Ourground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means weare grounders!" Bellamy said in a speech-like fashion. This was followed by a chorus of "Yeah!" from everyone else in the camp.
"Grounders with guns!" Someone else yelled.
"Damn right! I say let 'em come!" Bellamy stated.
"Bellamy's right. If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now." Clarke ordered.
Everyone, bar Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Sienna, and Finn split off to go their separate ways and do as Clarke had asked. Before they could say anything, they all heard a weak voice behind them. All of them immediately turned to the owner of the voice.
"Help me." Raven all but pleaded, her hand covered in blood and pressed onto her side. She was on her feet, but barely.
Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Sienna, and Finn rushed over to her.
"Raven's here! Murphy shot her."
"Get her onto the dropship." Clarke all but ordered. Finn nodded, picking Raven up before he and Octavia headed to the dropship, leaving Bellamy, Clarke, and Sienna to talk.
"Clarke, leaving here is a mistake." Bellamy pressed. Sienna agreed with him on this, but didn't voice her opinion just yet.
"The decision's been made." Clarke said to him.
"Crowds make bad decisions. Just ask Murphy." Sienna said, attracting the attention of both Bellamy and Clarke.
"Leaders do what they think is right." Bellamy said, looking back at Clarke. She looked at him again.
"I am." Clarke replied before walking to the dropship to tend to Raven. It was obvious that this discussion was finished for now, so with a sigh, both Bellamy and Sienna followed Clarke to the dropship in order to help Raven.

*A little later*

Raven's screaming was what got to Sienna the most. She hated seeing her friend in this much pain, but she knew that it was necessary to keep Raven alive.
"That should stop the external bleeding. I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Clarke asked putting the blazing hot knife to the side and looking up at them.
"Long story." Sienna said, glancing at Bellamy as she did so.
"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said.
"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Clarke asked
"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." Raven told them. Everyone could hear the annoyance in her voice.
"Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy suggested.
"Not this enemy. We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Clarke replied forcefully.
"There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?" Finn asked.
"No. We have to carry her." Clarke said definitively.
"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven said. Clarke leaned down.
"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke said seriously. Raven reluctantly agreed to this.
"I'll get the stretcher." Finn said, turning to go and get it, but not before Bellamy spoke up.
"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy challenged. Finn turned back to him.
"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn retorted.
"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy said, glaring at him.
"All right, that's enough, both of you. It's time to go." Sienna said, trying to quell the fire that she knew was brewing.
"If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy asked his wife.
"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said.
"No, he can't." Clarke said. She then turned to Bellamy. "We can't do this without you, Bellamy." She said to Bellamy.
"What do you want me to say, Clarke?" Bellamy all but demanded.
"I want you to say that you're with us." Clarke replied, but Sienna could sense a hint of begging in her tone. "Those kids out there, they listen to you."
"They're lining up to go. They listen to you more." Bellamy countered.
"I gave them an easy choice." Clarke replied. "But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Clarke said. No one replied to this statement, but Sienna could tell that everyone in the room agreed with Clarke's statement.