-how to make a wattpad book cover

05. how to make a wattpad book cover

This is a joke-chapter so I will contradict myself, be a hypocrite and talk like an idiot so don't expect anything less than my usual standards. Ok, let's get started, usual explicit content warning. 

01; Search 'aesthetic' on Google: you're gonna want to reel in those reads with some pastel and vaporwave, right? Right-click your image and press 'copy image address'. Woah, technology. Brownie points if you get that reference.

02; Go into some trashy editing software you found online and paste the image URL in. Remember, kids, URL stands for Universal Ravioli Loathing. Seriously tho, ravioli takes like utter shite.

03; Overly saturate the image until your eyes bleed like those Creepypasta OCs. Make sure to make an OC out of this whose eyes bleed who you'll introduce in the first chapter.

04; Go back on Google and type in the most cringy, aesthetic word you can think of and chose one of the search results (I chose 'tristful', a 'deeply yet romantic melancholy'). O, la, la. 

05; Type the word into your editing software, it is mandatory you use Comic Sans for this; we need to make this as appealing as possible. 

06; Colour the font with the tackiest colour that does not match the image in any way. I picked orange just for that real good aesthetic, mmm, yummy aesthetic. 

07; Save the image by right-clicking and tapping 'save image as' very lightly - you don't want to upset the computer gods, do you? Rename the image to some shit like: 'aesthetic thunder' or 'memie memes' (I named mine that). 

08; Don't forget to make the quality as terrible as possible, just for that extra spiciness.

09; You're finished. Are you proud of yourself? There, have a beautiful medal of appreciation. 

[I hope someone doesn't jack off to that]

Here's mine: 

Beginning: 

[that's how my dad looks like

[that's how my dad looks like.]

End: 

[a masterpiece; truly tristful]

[My eyes are watering, so good, truly a token of man's innovation.]