Preliminaries

One love disaster

One love disaster.

One heck of a promising year.

A friendship full of adventurous road-trips, mind-blowing pranks, and parties of the year.

But one question: "Who will they choose; their true love, or their friendship?"

BROOKLYN SMITH was a beach girl that was loved by everyone and crushed on by all the guys. Sandy hands and salty hair was how she was raised. Despite everyone's perfect and flawless image of her, things are not always fun days at the beach, and her self-image issues can get the better of her sometimes, especially when she realizes that despite everything she has, the one guy she wants is the most difficult to get.

JADE OLIVER was a once-popular girl that fell off the track because of her insecurities about her body. She is not quick to trust and is haunted by her past. When she meets a group of people that teach her to love herself and fall in love, she can relieve all her pain and secrets. But it is up to her to decide between getting her true love, and keeping her best friend.

WILLIAM BLACK is the epitome of the perfect guy. With striking looks, a charming personality, perfect grades, and a team captain position, it is not a struggle for him to get what he wants. But after coming back from years of boarding school and reuniting with his best friend, he is struck with how things are changing and how little control he has over anything. When he is met with two beautiful girls, he has to make the life-changing decision of who to choose, and in the meanwhile deciding the fate of their friendship.

When Brooklyn Smith, Jade Oliver, Ryan Fray, and William Black meet each other and become best friends under weird circumstances, their year kicks off with a fun start and beautiful adventures. But when love sparks between them, it causes the ship to sink, jealousy to rise, and different feelings to take over their friendship like hatred, betrayal, and anger. Having to fight over the same guy, choosing their fate leads them to a rocky road that may or may not damage their friendship. This is a story about a group of four friends that go through some hardship, but learn to love themselves during the journey of falling in love.

 This is a story about a group of four friends that go through some hardship, but learn to love themselves during the journey of falling in love

Text copyright © sadreadingchick ™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted whole or in part in any manner without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.