prologue

This wasn't at all fun

This wasn't at all fun. Just turning eighteen and branching out into the adult seemed ethereal. But it was scary and boring. I can't believe I wasted my time getting a fake identification card to be ditched and bored out of my mind.

I sat down on a barstool-ordering a drink. Sipping beer for the first time, my face turning sour. Hell, I wasn't even used to alcohol. A person occupies the seat next to me and I turn to look at them. I nearly spit my beer out. It was a woman, who  appeared older than me. She had dark red hair and she was wearing a black dress.

"Take a picture," she laughed, "It'll last longer."

She was just pretty that's all. I rolled my eyes and look at my drink.

"What's a cute girl doing all by herself?" She asked me.

"What?" I scoffed.

"You wanna come home with me tonight?" The foxy woman said in a seductive tone.

I gulped at her dominance and shook my head. "First of all, I'm straight."

The woman laughed at me. I furrowed my brows.

"I can change that." She smirked.

-

This work is pure fiction. In cases of real-life events happening in this book is completely coincidental.
In other cases of this idea, the plot of the book similar to others is also coincidental.
I, the author doesn't own Momoland the group. The characters in this book-their personalities, attitude, and mannerism do not correlate with the way the idols act in real life.
No, I as the author is not forcing a ship upon the two. There's a difference between fantasy and reality. This book as I have stated is just fiction.
I am also not assuming the girls sexuality. They haven't come out as straight either-that being said.
This book may contain mature themes and foul language. Read at your own risk! No, this book will not contain smut. Yes, this book will contain fluff, but no smut. I'll be making a Momoland imagine book, so please request there.
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this book.