sixteen

miscommunication: chapter sixteen

Tears fell down my face. I put a piece of my green hair behind my ear, grabbing the last tissue from the tissue box. I sniffled, blowing my nose for the millionth time that afternoon. A hand patted my back and I turned to see Joowon with a half-smile.
"Nancy you're probably overthinking." She whispered to me.

"She left me on fucking read." I almost scream—another tear threatening to spill out.

"Maybe her phone was broken?" She insisted.

I gave her a dirty look and she backed away. I rolled my eyes and glanced at my notification less phone.

"It's been a week," I sighed. "I miss her."

"Okay get up." Jooe picked me up—grabbing me in the arm.

"What?" I asked her in an angry tone.

"Go to her you idiot!" She smacked the back of my head. "You'll never get the answers you want if you keep moping around feeling sorry for yourself."

I fixed myself up, grabbed my phone and headed out the door.
The uber dropped me off outside her house and my heart started beating fast. It was hard to control my breathing it became slower and louder. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

There was none.

It was obvious that she wasn't home—so I decided to go home as well. I slumped my shoulders as I headed in my house—seeing a black haired figure on my couch. It certainly wasn't Jooe. She turned around and my jaw dropped.

"Y-Yeonwoo?"

this is obviously something different—and short. i wanted to keep a theme for this story so hope you like it! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!