one

her name was yeonwoo: chapter one

I gave her my number. All she did was flutter her lashes and I typed it into her phone. Memories from last night filled my brain and I shook them off. I'm straight. I like men. The way she said she was going to change my heterosexuality gave me shivers down my spine. I've never looked at a woman like that. Maybe I'm in an experimental phase? Nancy-you're thinking too much. I shook my head and scrolled through my timeline.

"The names Yeonwoo."

"You're so innocent-it makes me want to ruin you." She smirked.

I remember as the next picture on my timeline is a picture of her.

My eyes widen. It was her. Yeonwoo. She was with one of my friends, Ahin. They were posing in a silly way and I was shaken up. I go on her account and I look at all of her photos, nearly drooling. I accidentally like a photo from a couple of weeks ago and I mentally hit myself in the back of my head.

You idiot Nancy. Instead of complaining about it I turned my phone off-putting it in my pocket and went into my living room. My friend, Joowon was coming over and I nearly forgot. The doorbell rings and I open the door, revealing a cheery pink haired best friend. I hug her and we go into the living room for a movie.

"Jooe how did you know?" I asked her.

"Know what." She answered, confused.

"That you were-" I spoke.

"Bisexual?" She let out a loud laugh. "I just knew."

I nodded in response and continued to watch the boring Disney movie. She turns to me with an odd expression on her face.

"Why'd you ask?"

"I don't know." I lie.

"Nancy are you suddenly lesbian?" She joked.

"N-No!" I push her.

"Who's the lady?" She asked me.

"Well, it's just a girl at a club." I choked on my words, "She was just pretty."

"Just pretty?" She laughed even louder, "Nancy you've got to be kidding me."
I ignored her.

"I'll go home-seems like you need to figure yourself out." She gathers all of her belongings and runs out the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

I feel a vibration on my bottom and I pull out my phone from my pocket. I received a text from a random number. But I knew exactly who it was.

maybe yeonwoo: hi hetero it's the one and only, yeonwoo

nancy: how'd you get my number?
nancy: crap nevermind

foxywoo: loser

nancy: so what brings you to my imessage?

foxywoo: why else nancy? for one you stalked my instagram which was cute and two you are cute

nancy: i told you i'm straight
nancy: you can try but you won't succeed

foxywoo: keep telling yourself that lol

nancy: i will

read at 4:42 pm

I turn off my phone and scoff. She got the last laugh. I looked in the mirror, looking at my black hair. I wanted a change but I don't feel like it was the right time. I put on my pajamas and watch dramas until I fell asleep. 

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I snoozed it and picked it up, looking at my text messages. My eyes widen. I gulp.

foxywoo: [insert nsfw photo]

I immediately throw my phone on the floor, cracking it a little bit. She sent me a photo with her in her undergarments. Why would she send something like this?

nancy: blocked

foxywoo: you wouldn't

nancy: bet

foxywoo: you liked that picture and you won't admit it

nancy: i like dick lol

foxywoo: ;)

I shut my phone off and screamed. She gets on my nerves. My heart was beating so fast. Why did I get this feeling? It feels like my heart is on fire.

As you could tell this is going to be a short story! This book is a mix of a text fic and a real fic! The chapters will be very short—sorry if I disappointed you!