Chapter 13

Michelle's POV

Its been three months since Ian asked me to be his girlfriend, I was head over hills when he asked.

FLASHBACK:

25 June 2017🌹

"This restaurant is exquisite." I said as i took my seat. Ian asked me out in a date today, we've been going out for quite some time, Christian would tag along on some occasions.

 Ian asked me out in a date today, we've been going out for quite some time, Christian would tag along on some occasions

"I used to come here with my sister alot. We had this thing every month that we had a 'Brother,Sister' date. But when she left for London, we only had out dates when she decided to come visit me."

"Aww sweet"

"Good evening, I'll be your waiter tonight. Here's the menu and our wine list. I'll give you a moment to decide on your meal." With that the waiter left out table.

I opened the menu and went through the orders. They all sounded delicious I couldn't pick one so i turned to Ian who was looking at me. "What are you ordering?"

"I'm having the 'Osso Bucco Putanesca'

"Sounds great, I'll have the same."

And on queue the waiter came back to our table to take our orders. Ian gave him our orders and he ordered a bottle of white wine. When the waiter left, Ian was staring at me with a smile on his face. I could feel myself blushing under his gaze.

"Your so beautiful when you blush, just in general your beautiful. Your an amazing woman who's strong, independent and loving. I love everything there is about you. I love your laugh, your smile and most of all who you are as a person. What I'm trying to say is that i want to be for than friends, i want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be mine and only mine. I want to make you laugh and smile everyday. So Michelle, will you be my girlfriend?"

His words made me smile like and goof, as butterflies were flattering in my tummy. And that's when it dawned on me that i want to be with him. I looked into his beautiful eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend"

He smiled and and raised his glass of wine that the waiter brought and said "Your finally mine"

"I'm your yours."

FLASHBACK  

Ian and Christian are really close and I like that. Ian met Kristen and Jayden and they both like him. Jay and Ian became really good friends after meeting. After receiving the bouquet of roses and that card, i didn't get anything after that. I must admit i was freaked out. I told my family about it as well as Ian. They helped me to calm down from feeling frantic and on edge.

Today is the annual spring event that the family company hosts. Its a family event so children could come. Ian agreed to accompany me as he saw this as a chance for him to meet my family.