Epilogue

Michelle's POV

One year later 🍃

Today's the day I've been waiting for since I was a little girl, the fantasy I would have of me marrying the man I love has come true.I'm getting married today. After Andrea was born, we decided to get married when she was one years old as she would have grown up.

My long brown hair was curled and put into a bun and I had curly strands at the side of my face. For my makeup, I want for a natural look but had my eyes volumized with mascara and eyeliner. My lips were coated in nude lipstick and a bit of lip gloss for shine.

Kristen helped me with my dress. It was a beautiful mermaid dress that was tight fitting around my waist and poofy by my knees. I smiled as I looked at myself In the mirror.

"You look so beautiful" Kristen and Amber said in unison

"Thanks, and thank you guys for everything." I said hugging them.

"Don't mention it"

"Oh my god, you look so gorgeous." Kylie said walking into the room with Alyssa and hugged me.

"Thank you"

"Tu es absolument magnifique" Alyssa said (you look absolutely stunning)

"Merci" I said smiling at her. (thank you)

I made Kristen my maid of honour, Amber; Alyssa and Kylie are my bridesmaids. Alyssa flew back to the States for my wedding last week, I'm so thrilled she could come. The colour of the bridesmaid's dresses are a light peach colour and the maid of honour's dress is a darker peach colour.

"I want a picture of all of us" Amber said taking her phone out. We took multiple pictures altogether and they came out beautiful.

"Send the pictures on our group" I said and my mom and dad walked in the room with Christian and Andrea.

"My baby girl" I said to Andrea and she started making cute gigging noises.

"Hey dad" I said and hugged him.

"You look stunning baby girl"

"Thank you"

"Hi mommy" Christian said and gave me a hug.

"Hey my baby, you look so handsome."

"And you look beautiful" he said kissing my cheek.

My mom put Andrea in my arms for a while. She wore a cute peach coloured dress that match the bridesmaids.

"Its time, you ready?" Kristen said

"Yeah, the nerves are kicking in but I'm ready."

I can do this.

Ian's POV

I'm filled with all kinds of emotions right now, I'm about to marry the love of my life. Earlier on as i was getting ready, I came across a white envelope that had my name written in a fine print, i immediately knew who wrote this. There was note inside which read: