Chapter 21

Michelle's POV

Three months later🍃

Three months pregnant 🌹

The past three months have been amazing. The pregnancy so far is going well. After the doctor told us i was pregnant, I had to stay in hospital for two nights as I was kept under observation. The day i was discharged, Ian drove me home. He had organised a welcome home party with only family. It was lovely and the thought behind it was sweet. My muscles were still very much sore so it was hard for me to move around. Ian was beside me every step of the way, he took time off work to help me out as i recovered. Christian's cast was removed at the beginning of the third month. His bruise heal completely as it faded away. I finally got to meet Ian's family. They are absolutely wonderful. Christian told me that he wanted Ian to be his dad, he was happy with Ian in his life and the fact that he thought of Ian as is dad was sweet.

Today's my doctors appointment to check the baby. Ian and I met up at the hospital as we were coming from different places.

"Hey baby" Ian greeted as he arrived and kissed me.

"Hey love, how was your day?"

"It was good, the project I told you about is finally in motion and i got a report stating that it will be complete by September next year."

"Thats great, I'm happy for you"

"Thanks babe, how was your day"

"It was good, just wrapping up the magazine issue for this month and preparing for it to be published."

"Thats great babe. I picked Christian up from school and took him to Jay and Kristen' s place while we're at the doctor."

"Great, after this appointment can we have lunch together with Christian?, I'm starving"

"Sure babe."

Five months pregnant 🌹

"Okay, so that's the baby's heartbeat." Doctor Rivers said as she moves the ultrasound wand around my belly. The sound of a heartbeat filled the room and I smiled. I looked at the screen and saw my beautiful baby.

"Do you guys want to know the gender of the baby?"

"No we want it to be a surprise." Ian said

"Okay, so I'll schedule to see you soon, take it easy okay"

"Alright"

Seven months pregnant 🌹

I've been so moody and emotional lately, I don't remember being like this when I was pregnant with Christian. Ian does everything he can to make sure I'm happy and smiling even on my worst moody days. I have weird food cravings at different times of the day. Sometimes at night I would wake up with the need to have Ice cream,cut up strawberries and chocolate sauce. It may sound disgusting but don't knock it til you try it. Christian and Ian designed the baby room together, we moved into our new house last month and I love everything about it.

"My feet hurt, I need to sit down" I whined as I got out of Amber's car. Amber gave birth to her baby boy Nicholas at the beginning of the new year. He is absolutely adorable and he looks like Grey but with Amber's eyes.

"Okay, we're home so you sit for as long as you want."

I took out the shopping bags from the car and made my way to the house. I opened the door and had the fright of my life.

"Suprise!"

I dropped the bags and placed my hand on my fast beating heart. I took in my surroundings. There were balloons everywhere and a banner hung across the room that read 'Baby Shower'. There were presents that are neatly placed on the table. Eveything looked so beautiful, I started to cry.