Run (NCT Taeyong imagine) Pt.1

You were at home, again alone... Your boyfriend Taeyong is famous idol, so you see him only about 7 times in month.

You were laying in your bed, when you heard door bell ringing. You quickly got out of the bed and ran to see who was it at this late night. You opened the front door to see Taeyong drunk, almost asleep on the stairs.

''Ohhh my baby girl~ did you miss me?" He smirked and was all drunk, all you could smell was alcohol.

"Taeyong, why are you drunk? You smell so bad, what is wrong with you?" You asked and asked millions of questions but he pushed you out of the way and walked in your shared bedroom.

You were so angry at him, how could he do this? After a long time not seeing each other, he comes back home drunk, and not bothering to ask you how are you doing? Did you feel lonely without him?

Taeyong took his clothes off except for underwear and started to kiss you but you pushed him away and he fell. You were so scared because you knew that if you don't do what he wants, when he is drunk, he becomes very agressive.

"B**ch! How dare you to push me?! Now you are going to regret for doing this..."

You tried to run, but he was faster. He locked the bedroom's door and pinned you against the wall. He was so rough, he bitted and sucked your neck's skin and collar bones. You slapped him twice and after succeeding to escape, unlocked the door. You grabbed your wallet, phone and got out the house.
You ran and ran fast as you could, you didn't know where to go, you just ran from him. You hated Taeyong, you hated him...

I hope you enjoyed this part, soon I'm going to post part 2 :) Love ya~