Light haired boy(NCT Renjun AMBW)

I was walking down the streets in Seoul. Yesterday me and my mom arrived here to live since she got well paid job near our new house. I felt really uncomfortable stares from older people, maybe because I'm brown with curly hair. But I didn't care at all.

I saw some nice restaurant and decited to go in there, because I was soo hungry. I sat next to the window and watched Seoul streets life. Everyone was so relaxed, maybe because it's weekend and not many people works on weekends. I saw two around my age boys walking in this restaurant as I were. I accidentaly made eye contact with one of them, and he smiled. I felt so embarrased so I nervously looked away.

They sat behind me and started talking korean. I couldn't understand anything, because I never have learned this language, all I could say is simple words like hello, goodbye, Im sorry and etc.

"Yah hajima, Chenle..." The light haired boy said and hit his friend. I got startled and turned my head to them. "Light haired" boy saw me and smiled again.

"Oh god why is he so adorable" I though to myself and waved my hand to him

I was waiting for my meal and scrolling instagram. I heard them whispering something and boy with brown hair stood up and sat across me. I glared at him and he said in korean

"Hi my name is Chenle, whats your name?" What

"Hi my name is Chenle, whats your name?" What.the.hell.did.he.just.said...

"Oh Im so sorry I can't speak korean, Im from (your country)" I politely apologized and he chuckled

"You're so cute. By the way Im Chenle, what's your name?" Oh so he can speak english...ok ok

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you Che...Um Chanle? Chanel?"

We both laughed and he said another time

"Chenle, my name is Chen-le Im from China."

"Oh Im sorry, I'm so dumb" We laughed and his another friend came, oh god he is so handsome I can't

"What you are you two laughing about?(in korean)"

They talked and stared at me, ommo...what should I do, I can't understand anything but the light haired boy is so adorable.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Renjun"
He said in english and shook my hand, wahh daebak.

~~~

After we all ate, we decited to spend a little time together and they will show me some interesting things or streets in Seoul. I was so happy that I met them, so we decited to start our friendship.

It was 10 p.m. and they had to go home since they have practice tomorrow morning.

"Y/N would you like to go tomorrow with us? It would be fun to meet all of the members, don't you think?" Renjun asked

"Well if I can? I mean if you can, because I'm just a friend and you know you are-" I couldn't finish my sentence when Chenle said

"Yes, you can, if we are idols doesn't mean we can't meet our friends." He smiled and I agreed.

We all said goodbye and I got home. I was sooo happy that I started jumping up and down. My mum saw me and asked

"So let me guess, you made new friends?"

"Yess mum, Im so happy that we live here, and today in some restaurant I met really handsome light haired boy...."