But you didn't...(NCT Doyoung imagine)

You and Doyoung have been dating for 1 year. Everything with him was perfect, you spent your time together, he always dragged you to his practise or studio. You were with him even during their tour in America. But one day everything changed.

You saw him making out with some girl and that broke your heart.

You didn't talk to him for a whole week when one day he got so angry and grabbed you by your arm saying:

"What is wrong with you? Why are you not responding to me? I feel like I talk to myself for whole week" You glared at him and slapped his arm away

"If you don't like it anymore here, then go! Get out! Maybe that blonde girl will make you feel better" He looked shocked and didn't say anything

"What? My God... just don't say that you don't know what I'm talking about. I know that you are meeting that blonde girl. I think that it would be easier just to break up" You said and walked to your shared bedroom. You started to pack your things but Doyoung stormed in and threw your suitcase on the ground.

"No you're not going anywhere, it was my mistake, yes I kissed her but that's all" He protested and you just sighed

"You're lying to me Doyoung, just say the truth" You said now focusing on him and he looked down.

"I had sex with her... three times." You broke in tears and got your suitcase

"Goodbye Doyoung, you will never meet me again, I hope you will be happy with her or alone, I don't care" He tried to stop you but you were faster and ran out of your shared apartment.

He watched how you got in your car and drove off...

~~~

~6 months later~

Doyoung was done practicing and was about to head home when he got a call from unknown number

"Hello?"
"Are you Doyoung?"
"Yes this is me, how can I help you?"
"I'm Y/N's sister"
"Oh Haley nice to hear you, how is Y/N?"
"Doyoung....she died few days ago"

Doyoung couldn't believe it. He droped to his knees and members ran to him

"W-what? H-h-how? What happened?" He stuttered and felt himself shaking

"It was an accident, car accident. So I wanted to say this news, I think you should visit her grave and say the last goodbye"

"Yes ok, thank you for telling me about that" Doyoung said and put the phone down. Members asked Doyoung what happened and he told everything. They decided to let him rest for some time and visit you.

~

Doyoung arrived with your sister in place where you rested. She left him alone to be with you

"Hey Y/N...it's hard for me to talk but at first I want to apologize. I was an asshole for doing this to you. I remember when after practice I would go home, and you were there. When I was stressed and tired, you were there with me. Remember when I accidentally dyed your new purple dress? I thought you would get mad at me, but you didn't. Oh and when I crashed your expensive plate? Then I thought you would beat my ass up hahah...but you didn't. And now...Each day I was waiting for you to come home...but you didn't..."