Party (NCT Lucas imagine)

It was my friend's 19th birthday party. There were a lot people, everyone was dancing singing and of course drinking, but I wasn't interested on drinking I was just waiting for him- for my biggest crush Lucas. My friend invited him but they wasn't friends or something she just did it for me (and I'm thankful for that) she knew that I always wanted to be even just friends with him. She invited a lot of people, her friends invited their friends and now there are a lot unknown people but she didn't mind it at all.

The party was mess. Everyone was drunk, girls danced on the tables, couples was kissing everywhere. I was soo bored, I was all alone. But then I saw him, he was sitting right across me and eating chips

"Now, finally, that's your only chance to speak with him, go Y/N, go" I said to myself and was about to got up but some girl with red hair sat on his lap and they started to talk.

"Well shit, I guess she is his girlfriend or something..." I said and that girl glared at me.
She stood up, got her cup and walked towards me

"What are you looking at?" She was drunk so I didn't even responded

"I'm talking with you, are you dumb?" She asked and Lucas gently pushed her aside.

"Hey, relax, go get someting to drink and I will talk with her" Lucas said and she walked off while glaring at me.

"So you're Y/N right?" He smiled. Oh my god...He knows my name?

"Y-yes..." I said with my shaky voice

"Would you like to get out of here? We can go next to the river or something, if you want to" He reached my hand and I said yes.We got in his car and drove off.

The car ride wasn't boring, we talked about our lifes, what are we doing in our free time, well something like that.

We stopped next to the river, there we were alone.

"It's so beautiful in here, the weather is so warm right?" He said while smiling

"Yeah, it's good to run away from that party" We both laughed and stared into each others eyes. It was little silence until he kissed me, it was light and pure kiss.

"I think...I like you Y/N...no...I love you" he said and started to stroke my hair.

"I love you too Lucas, I have always loved you" I said and grabbed his hand, it was so soft.

"So were together now?" He said awkwardly and scrached his back of neck.

"Yeah" I said and laughed "I guess we should go back now,it's getting cold and my I got a lot texts from my friend"

The night sky was so beatiful, full of stars, but no beautiful as him...