F O U R

4. When they text you the 'K'

Whoops there it is. Yes, the K annoys me. It's so plain and gives a idgaf and uninterested vibe. Im pretty sure it probably would be less annoying if they didn't reply instead.

But the bland person just want to ruin the whole conversation and text K deserves a spoiled milk along with a stale cookie. 

EX:

How many of you just wanted to throw your phone across your room or just give your phone a small heavy pound with not your fist but with a hammer because someone special or a friend or worst, a family member texted you K? Because I know at some po...

How many of you just wanted to throw your phone across your room or just give your phone a small heavy pound with not your fist but with a hammer because someone special or a friend or worst, a family member texted you K? Because I know at some point I wanted to, but I care about my phone way too damn much.

You know what I did instead? I calmly, might I tell you calmly tried to punch my cement wall but instead I was the one that got hurt!

Why am I the one that gets hurt?! It should be that person who texted me K right?! Ugh!

Don't you just wish you had the power to put your whole fist through your phone and accidentally purposely punch that person who K'ed you?

Because I think about it all the time!