S E V E N

7. When customers don't put back things from where they got it

I'm literally sighing in annoyance right now because I've actually encounter one of them today. I have tons, tons of customers that do this all the damn time.

Whenever I go around the sales floor and face front things that are either messy and crooked, just that tiny little toy that's all the way in the furniture section isn't in the right section, boom, literally one of my vein popped out on my forehead (maybe I'm over exaggerating), but it did piss me the hell off.

I mean you probably wouldn't understand why something so small would piss me off. ITS BECAUSE THE FURNITURE IS SO FAR FROM THE TOYS SECTION AND MY FEET ALREADY HURTS FROM WALKING BACK AND FORCE BECAUSE SOME POINTLESS SHIT CUSTOMER DIDN'T WANT TO PUT THE THING BACK WHERE THEY TOOK IT FROM!

EX:

Take a deep breath Angelica

Anyways, please ignore my yelling.

When you work in the retail industry like I do, you have no IDEA how much this will annoy you when you're on the clock, but if you're planning on working in retail, I'm saving your life.

Don't get me wrong! I love my job so much because it's super easy and everyone I work with are super friendly and nice and it feels like I'm not even working, (sometimes) BUT customers always, ALWAYS try to find ways to annoy you (even though they have no clue that they do).

Like please don't make my job harder than it is! Be nice and considerate and put the damn thing away where you found it.