Ski Mask The Slump God / get me food

A/N Ski's real name is Stokeley

"y/n get off of me, please" I shake and attempt to persuade with my pregnant fiancé who was currently laying on my chest, watching netflix.

"no" she mumbles not taking her eyes off of the screen.

"Babeeee please, I'm hungry and I can't move with you on top of me" I plead.

"No" y/n pouts "you're too comfy" She shifts her body onto mine completely so I can't move anywhere.

"Please, I'll get you any food you want, I promise" I whisper in her ear.

"Any food?" She asks, turning her head to face me.

"Yeah, any food you want from the kitchen"

"Hmmmmm I want a large big mac meal from McDonalds with a frozen coke" she says excited about to get off of me.

"Babe, I'm not leaving the house" I state.

"Whattttt why not" she pouts

"Because baby, You're 37 weeks pregnant and our son could want to come out at anytime, I am not taking ANY chances" I tell her straight.

"No its fine, I want food I'll sit here and this kid here is not going anywhere cause mama wants food" she says smiling sweetly.

"Uh no, if you really want it you have to come with me" I explain.

"NOoOoo I don't wanna miss any of Lucifer ( A/N one of my favourite shows ) Please just go get me food?" She begs.

"I'm sorry babe I just don't want to take any risks" I say rubbing her stomach. She turns and glares at me "You're taking a massive fucking risk by not getting me fucking food" she complains punching me in the arm, I groan slightly.

"Damn babe, fine I'll get you food, come on" she smiles at me happily and gets off of me, I get up and she sits back down, I pull her arm.

"I said come on, babe get upppp" I instruct y/n pulling on her arm gently. She groans.

"No I wanna watch tv" she mumbles.

"I thought you wanted food?"

"I DO but I wanna watch tv aswell, can't you just go get it Stoke?"

"No I just told you I don't wanna risk anything baby" I state hovering over her, blocking her eyes from the tv.

"Move Stokeley" y/n says attempting to push me out of the way.

"Hmmm Nah" I say, standing completely still annoying y/n as she continues to try and push me away.

"Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne get the fuck out of my way" y/n says glaring at me still poorly attempting to push me out of the way.

"No y/n y/m/n y/l/n (your name, your middle name and your last name) I'm not fucking moving until you get up and come with me" I say sternly but jokingly.

"Hmph fine whatever but you're paying and getting me more than what I originally wanted because your stubborness has made me hungrier" y/n says finally giving in.

"Of course baby, come on I'll get you food" I pause y/n's show and help her up, kissing her forehead as she slips on her slippers and coat.

I thought this was hella cute 💗 :) - Jah