* Smokepurpp / dead inside

A/N Smokepurpp's real name is Omar.

- *Shane is Murda Beatz

-Omar's POV -

"I DID IT FOR THE MONEY, OMAR. FUCK DON'T YOU GET IT."

"I. NEVER. LOVED. YOU."  Scarlett yells poking my chest as she walks towards me screaming at me.

"W-what?" I stutter out staring at her as I feel my heart drop to the floor.

"I don't and never have loved you Omar. I was being payed to get you to fall for me, which was really easy honestly" she says glaring at me with that evil villain type look, a wide smile across her face.

"w-who payed you?" I ask, tears brimming my eyes as she continues to glare.

"hmm guess" she says tracing her finger along my jaw.

"I-I don't w-want to" I say looking away from her.

"Fine, you're no fun. It was Shane. obviously, he hates you." Scarlett says pulling my head to face her. Tears were running down my face at this point, would he really betray me like that? I put my arms on her shoulders and walking her away from me. She had officially broken me.

- Dream over -

I wake up in a trance almost, Scarlett was right in front of me staring down at me with her deep ocean eyes and her red tinted lips curved upwards in an almost teasingly grin. I think I'm still dreaming and this is the part where she grabs my heart and rips it out, metaphorically of course. I close my eyes tightly and then open them again, Scarlett is gone, nowhere to be seen.

I sit up in my bed, Scarlett still on my mind. I look around the room seeing my broken reflection in the mirror across from me.

My hair was a mess, overgrown and in desperate need of attention. I had bags under my eyes, Tear tracks stained badly onto my cheeks I might as well get them tattooed. My eyes were red from crying constantly I couldn't cry anymore I felt dead inside. In less than a month I had lost two people who meant a lot to me. Scarlett and Shane.

I found out about a week after Scarlett left me that she and Shane were together all along. I hadn't talked to anyone except my best friend y/n since she left. I decided I needed some company so I called up y/n.

"Omar? Hey, it's been a while" y/n says as she answers the phone after two rings.
"Hey yeah it has, uh are you busy?" I ask.
"No, I just finished work. Do you want me to come over?"
"No I need to get out of this house, can I come over to yours? Or we could meet up somewhere?" I question, thinking of going to the beach as it was the middle of summer and the heat was overwhelming.
"Yeah sure where do you wanna go?"
"Uh the beach? If that's okay you know we don't have too" I rant.
"I would b-but you know I'm scared of the ocean.." she sighs.
"Oh shit y/n I completely forgot I'm so sorry" I say, my voice cracking briefly."Don't you have a pool?" I say trying to remember if she did or not.
"Yeah I do, how about you come over to mine, we'll swim and then you can stay the night if you want?" She asks sounding happier.
"Yeah sure, I'll see you in like half an hour, bye" I say finally placing my phone down and walking over to my wardrobe grabbing out my black and green board shorts and Gucci slides and putting them on and continuing to collect my things for tonight and placing them in my blue duffle bag.

- 30 minutes later -

I park my car in front of y/n's house she had been my best friend for over 6 years now, we met in school and even after I got kicked out she had made a point to keep in contact with me unlike everyone else that's how we got extremely close.

I get out my car placing my bag over my shoulder and knocking on her front door, y/n opens the door with a blunt hanging out her mouth I quickly snatch it and take a long drag whilst walking upstairs, placing my bag down in her room and exhaling the smoke walking back downstairs and handing it back to her.
"Mane fuck you nigga, stealing my blunt and shit" she says kissing her teeth and smacking the back of my head.
"Aight damn sorry" I say fake surrendering and placing my hands above my head for added effect. Y/n just scoffs and walks into the kitchen.
I take my slides off and open the back door walking out and stepping down the pool steps into the nice cool wat- "HOLY FUCK ITS SO COLD WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS IT SO COLD" I yell jumping out of the pool and standing next to it on the red brick that outlines the pool. I stand there for a moment jumping my feet up and down as the brick gets warmer underneath my feet.
As I'm standing there, minding my own I feel a pressure being applied to my shoulder blades and in no time I'm flying into the pool the icy cold water wrapping around me as I fall deeper. Finally I resurface coughing and spluttering as I grip onto the edge trying to breathe smoothly I look up to see y/n laughing above me.
"FUCK YOUUUUU" I yell before diving under the water and swimming to the other side of the pool away from her.
"AYE GETCHO UGLY ASS BACK HERE! YOU AINT ALLOWED TO CUSS ME OUT LIL BOY" y/n yells running around the side of the pool to catch me, she finally gives up and slips off her slides and dives in the water. I quickly walk up the steps as she's swimming and grab her towel and wrap it around myself, running down the side of her house and unlocking the gate leaning against it to catch my breath.
"OMAR YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I hear y/n yell. I see her running towards me, I quickly dodge her and run into the house hiding in her broom closet.

After an hour of waiting I realised y/n wasn't even looking for me but I'd still get my ass beat if I walked out so I decided to stay seated on the cold wooden floor.
However I couldn't help it Scarlett was my every thought when I was alone, I needed y/n.

Ima go watch the AFL grand final LETS GO EAGLESSSSS 🦅🦅🤞💓

I hope y'all enjoyed this, part 2 soon, also I'm sorry for going MIA 💓
- Jah ❄️💓