Lil Uzi Vert / Are You Kidding?

A/N Uzi's real name is Symere Woods

- Y/N's POV -

"Symere.. do you think if I hadn't of fucked up so bad we would still be married?" I ask my ex husband as I stand in his door way our 4 year old son Khyree runs into his dads house and up to his playroom leaving us alone.

"Are you really asking me that?" Symere replies in a low hostile tone glaring at me.

"Uh yeah.." I say hesitantly.

"No y/n we wouldn't still be together!" Symere yells slamming his hand on the door.

"W-why not?" I ask stepping away briefly slightly scared.

"BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WORK, OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS TRASH!" He yells stepping towards me his face contorting to show just how angry he really was.

"Symere, calm down pleas-e.." I say trying to comfort him, my voice cracking at the end, tears rolling down my cheeks. Symere steps closer towards me grabbing my wrist but he doesn't come any further.

"Daddy! What are you doing to Mummy? You're hurting her! Let her go!" Khyree yells at Symere jumping up in front of my feet attempting to grab Symere's arm. Symere lets go of me and kneels down to talk to Khyree.

"Daddy isn't hurting Mummy we're just talking Khy don't worry kiddo" He says smiling widely at him.

'Yes you are! She's crying and that means she's sad or you hurt her!" Khyree yells again pouting and crossing his arms across his chest.

"No little man I didn't hurt her she's just sad because she has to leave you here" He says.

"No you're lying, I stay here all the time! she doesn't cry then" Khyree says glaring at Symere and punching his arm with all his strength, I can't help but to smile lightly at my adorable son standing up for me but I had to intervene. I kneel down to him and put my hand on his small shoulder.

"Khy baby, daddy isn't hurting me he was comforting me because I was sad okay stop hitting him that's a bad thing that you shouldn't do to anyone okay?" Khy turns around, tears running down his cheeks.

"I- I'm sorry Mummy I just didn't want you to get hurt I didn't mean to be bad.." He pouts crying harder, gripping onto my shirt tightly and crying into my shoulder. I whisper into his ear 'go say sorry to daddy' he nods, sniffling and runs over to Symere holding him tightly.

"I'm so sorry daddy I didn't mean to hurt you" He cries.
"Hush it's okay Khy that was naughty but I'm okay, come on you need a nap" Khy just nods as Symere picks him up I walk over to him kissing Khy's cheek 'sleep well baby' I whisper and see him nod, I smile slightly at Symere tears still staining my cheeks and walk off to my car as he walks inside with our son.

A/N HAIIII lil cute imagine ☺️ many people may not like Uzi anymore so if you don't I hope you just skipped this lmao anyways there's a part 2 to this that'll be posted soon 💓

I love yallllll - Jah 🌸