Lil Uzi Vert / Are You Kidding? Pt 2

A/N To everyone bitching in my DMs about the Uzi imagine, Don't read the imagine if you don't like the artist that's the whole reason their names are in the title so you can skip them if you don't want to read it. I support Uzi and I'm a fan of him so I'll write about him if I want it is MY work.

A/N Jordan Carter is Playboi Carti

- Symere Woods POV -

- Continuing from where I left off in the last imagine -

I closed the door behind me and carried Khyree up to his bedroom, he was fast asleep by the time I got there. I placed him down in his bed and take off his shoes, pulling his blankets up over him and tucking him in. Walking out and closing his door.

I walk downstairs and grab my phone off of the bench sitting on the kitchen stool y/n taking over my thoughts completely I try to think about something else but nothing works so I decide to just post something on instagram.

LilUziVert: You makin me think bout the old us 🤮👿

Likes: 1,413,134 Comments: 55,906

LilVertUzi: You okay? :(

PlayaBoiVert: RIP 💔

Username1: @ y/n

LilUziVert: @ PlayaBoiVert :( RIP 💔

Load more comments...

I was highly upset with y/n currently, I mean if you were in my situation you would be too. How dare she ask if we'd still be together. She broke it off with me. y/n should ask herself not me, however I shouldn't of reacted the way I did, My heart hurts but I decided to call her.

- y/n's pov -

I was sitting in my car in a random car park thinking and on the verge of crying. I see my phone light up and then it starts playing the ringtone, I see it's Symere so I ignore it, what he said really hurting me . 'Our relationship was trash!' did he really mean that? we were together for over 7 years, married for 5 was it all really trash?

Symere calls immediately again once the first call ends, it was annoying me so I picked up.

"y/n hi before you say anything please just listen, I'm so fucking sorry I shouldn't have yelled or grabbed you I reacted wrongly and I understand if your upset with me it's just I was so worked up already, today is our 8 year anniversary and I had got the news that one of my close friends passed away this morning I-I'm so sorry" Symere cries over the phone sniffling every so often.

"I know it's our anniversary that's the whole reason I asked, I've been thinking about it this last week.. Symere who passed..?" I ask hesitantly curious and worried as I am close with his friends as well.