Wifisfuneral // dying young

A/N Wifi's real name is Isaiah.

- Isaiah's POV -

I was in tears on the floor, I had received a phone call from the local hospital over an hour ago explaining to me that my wife y/n had been involved in a shooting and was injured badly. The told me to go to the hospital. 5 minutes after I received the call and as I was driving to the hospital however stuck in traffic I received another call from the hospital I answered of course and found out the news.

My mind is so foggy, I'm so confused. This is such a cruel, cold world what is it coming to?

I drove straight home after I found out what happened I had hardly gotten through the door before I collapsed, my eyesight became blurry as I crawled over to the bottom of our stairs where y/n loved to sit and read or think. I huddled up into a ball as tears poured from my eyes. My wife was dead.

Why do we live just to die?

My love, my life, my past, present and future was gone. We hardly had any time to celebrate being married, what am I going to say to our son when he wants his mum? how am I meant to raise him without her?

The end of the world? Is it coming soon?

a/n I am vvv sorry this is really short and not a cute imagine but I was listening to legends by Juice WRLD and yeah I ended up writing this - Jah 🌸