Ski Mask The Slump God / get me food, part 2

a/n not continued on from the first part, starts the next day.

- y/n pov -

warning read at your own risk: Abuse, Crude language, Possibly triggering subjects. skip to next bold a/n

I woke up suddenly tears streaming down my face as I start hyperventilating, Trying to recoup with myself as I recover from my nightmare. "No S-Stokeley please I'm sorry just please don't make me do this I-I this is our baby you can't seriously want me to abort it? It could be our future.." I stutter out before I see his hand flying towards my face, I close my eyes as the pain settles the next time I open my eyes I'm facing to the left and I had a stinging sensation on my face. "NO YOU FUCKING SLUT I DON'T WANT A CHILD WITH YOUR UGLY FUCKING DISGUSTING BROKE ASS" Stokeley yells punching my stomach, throwing his empty beer bottle at my stomach and spitting on me, I groan in pain unable to double over as I'm tied down on a chair. Stokeley walks over to me, pulling my hair and kicking my stomach multiple times occasionally punching me in the same spot. I groan in pain which catches his attention. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOT FUCKING PREGNANT" he growls. I looked down in fear as he let go and walked somewhere I was only wearing my white underwear and bra and as I'm looking down I notice blood on my underwear, He had killed my baby.

A/N you can skip to here if you don't feel comfortable reading that.

I screamed realising what happened in my nightmare looking down at my stomach and making sure I wasn't bleeding or anything, Stokeley heard me scream and ran up the stairs coming to my side immediately, I flinched away from him momentarily before realising this Stokeley is my stokeley not that guy from the nightmare.

"Baby? A-are you okay? What happened? Was someone here?" Stokeley questions grabbing my hand and turning his head to look around room.

"N-no one was here I-I had a nightmare.." I cry trying to hug him.

"Awe babygirl, don't worry it was just a bad dream I promise you" He says soothingly, rubbing my back as I cry into his shoulder. "Do you wanna talk about it babe?" He offers.

"N-not yet" I stutter out, sighing into his bare shoulder.

"Okay baby, come on I'll carry you downstairs." Stokeley picks me up bridal style, carrying me downstairs and placing me carefully onto the couch, I start shivering not used to the draft as I'm not wrapped In my duvet. Stokeley grabs a throwover blanket and places it over me without me even asking, he smiles at me kissing my forehead.

"I made pancakes and bought you whipped cream and strawberries to have on it, do you wanna watch tv and eat?" Stokeley asks me wiping my tear tracks away and running his hands through my tangled hair as he leans over me.

"Yes please" I smile at him pulling his face down and kissing his chin then his lips. "You're amazing, Fuck I love you so much Stoke I can't wait to marry you" I say biting my lip and kissing him again until stokeley pulls away.

"I love you too, so much I promise and neither can I it's going to be an amazing day"  Stokeley says hugging me but not leaning on me being careful for the baby. "I'm gonna go get your food" He smiles kissing me briefly then pulling away and walking to the kitchen.

I follow him with my eyes seeing him concentrate with his tongue poking out as he places the strawberries strategically. Stokeley looks up as he hears me giggle and I quickly turn around grabbing the remote and opening netflix on the tv.

I turn back around to look at stokeley and I don't see him, I think nothing of it until I get hit in the face with something.. wet. I wipe whatever it is out of my eyes to see what it is, whipped cream. I look up at stokeley to see him laughing. "That's what you get for laughing at me" "Hmph" I grunt annoyed. "Awe is lil baby annoyedddddd" He laughs leaning down and turning my face towards him, Kissing me for a moment before pulling away making me pout until I feel his tongue licking the side of my face. "EWWWW COOTIESSSSSS" I yell and struggle briefly before successfully getting up and walk to the downstairs bathroom to wipe the cream off of my face until I feel Stokeley grab my arm lightly so I turn around to see him pouting.  "Daddy's sorry" He mumbles pouting. "Hmm sure you are Stokeley" I say raising my cream covered eyebrow to which he bursts out laughing. "Exactly" I say smiling and turning around, walking to the bathroom.

I look at my reflection and almost start laughing aswell, I had cream covering my face and some in my hair, the only places there wasn't any cream was my lips, eyes and the place on my cheek where Stoke licked me.

I wash all the cream off of my face and out of my hair with a wet cloth, looking into the mirror after I'm done I see Stokeley behind me looking genuinely sorry. He looks at me through the mirror placing his hands on my hips and starts kissing along my collarbones and neck. I turn around to face him pulling him into a passionate kiss. We pull away to catch our breath, smiling at each other.

"Come on, I made you pancakes remember" He says grabbing my hand and leading me to the lounge room, helping me sit down and quickly walking over to the kitchen bringing back our breakfasts and placing them on the table, he runs over to the kitchen again grabbing some cutlery and walking back placing my knife and fork next to my food and he does the same for himself, sitting down beside me as I look through netflix to find something to watch eventually both of us deciding on Garfield as it was one of both of our favourites.

I look at my pancakes seeing that the strawberries on top spell out 'I ❤️ U' I smile looking over at Stokeley seeing him shoving a piece of pancake into his mouth with his eyes fixated on the screen, I wait briefly until he's done chewing then I turn around and kiss him shortly saying 'I love you too' then turning back to my pancakes and the screen.

a/n WASSUP yes it is the lOng awaited part 2 OUUU anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this ( there is a part 3 in the making alright don't come for my head because she hasn't given birth yet ) so yeah :) WOOOOHHHH 3 imagines in one day, damn I'm on a rolllllll.

baiiii from your favourite Australian Jah 🌸