Chapter 2

[ Not My World ]

Seulgi groaned as she felt the arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer.

The first thing Seulgi noticed was the arm that wasn't supposed to be wrapped around her.

The second thing was that she was on a bed.

The third thing was that she was naked under the sheets with an equally naked girl she didn't recognize snuggling up next to her.

"Who the hell are you?" Seulgi immediately yelled as she jolted up and out the bed, grabbing as much of the sheets that she could. "Out, get out! Now!" She added instantly as the incredibly blonde woman who looked like a model of sorts rolled her eyes, grabbed her things, and stormed out of her room.

If it was her room.

Seulgi looked around the huge space of the bedroom. But it was plain, nondescript with the furnishing and décor. It was also a good one and a half times bigger than the room she used to have with her members.

Which pretty much suggested to Seulgi that she had probably gotten black out drunk last night, and she was probably actually crashing with the model she woke up with.

It was probably her room.

And she yelled for her to get out.

Who even does that?

Apparently Seulgi does.

Seulgi trudged out of the bedroom, the sheets she grabbed onto still wrapped around her as she made her way to the empty hallway.

That's when she realized she was wrong.

Just across the room she exited was a home studio barely hidden behind its slightly open door and as Seulgi made her way inside she realized from some personal effects scattered there that it was her studio.

She made her way down the hall and saw a study, two other rooms she assumed to be guest rooms - she didn't bother checking them out - until she reached the double doors of what she assumed to be the master's bedroom.

Her master's bedroom as it turned out.

She walked inside and studied every nook and corner of the room. Every bit of décor suggested that it was indeed her room. From the pictures on her dresser mirror, most of it was with her mom when she was little, to the records hanging on her walls, it was definitely Seulgi's room.

One particular picture on the dresser was even in a frame, and Seulgi could tell it was special. It was of her with her mother. They were in the park. Her mother sitting on a bench with another woman who has a striking beautiful face. Seulgi was standing right in front of her mother, her arm linked with a bright and bubbly brunette with impeccably warm brown eyes.

It reminded her of Irene.

All that was missing was the scar on her chin that for some reason she couldn't help but adore.

Because it made Irene even more special.

And Seulgi found herself smiling a goofy smile for a good minute or two.

Funny, she never remembered being in a park with that brown eyed girl.

And even with all the proof, the former idol still found it strange. If this was her room then how did it triple in size from the room she had in their flat?

On that note, how did her place triple in size in the first place?

Seulgi walked into the bathroom of her master's bedroom and saw, with surprise, the incredibly gorgeous bathroom in front of her.