not little

"Dan, you want anything else, honey?" Phil asked, dragging his mouse over the shopping cart button on the adult website.

"No, thank you daddy" Dan smiled at his boyfriend who then kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright then. Let's just go over what we're getting you, yeah?" Phil said.

Dan nodded happily, and Phil went over the items in the shopping cart:

-1 pack of ABU kiddo's Nappies
-1 pack of ABU barebum Nappies
-1 sample pack of ABU space
-1 adult sized bottle teat
- 2 adult sized bibs
-1 dinosaur printed snap crotch onesie

Dan bounced happily in his seat. Daddy was really spoiling him. The little boy hugged his daddy tightly as he whispered as many thank you's as his mouth could form.

Phil just chuckled, and brought Dan to the kitchen for lunch, where the happy little ate sloppily.

***

Less than a week later, the boys were sitting together on the couch, watching some (quite shitty) anime they had found on Netflix. Dan was big, as was Phil, and the two were relaxing with Indian takeaway.

The doorbell rang, and Dan got up to check who had come to the door.

Phil heard snippets of the conversation as he sat patiently on the couch.

"Hello"
...
"Sign here"
...
"Have a nice day!"

The door shut, and Dan lugged a very large box into the flat, and hauled it into the living room. Who knew that a couple packs of diapers and some clothes could be so big?

"Is that what we think it is, Dan?" Phil asked.

"Let's find out." Dan replied, going to the kitchen, and returning with a pair of scissors.

Dan sat on the carpet next to the large box and began to cut through the layers of tape holding the cardboard together.

"Let me do this, Daniel." Phil interrupted. Part of what put Phil in his daddy mood was what he knew was inside the box. Another part was that Dan, big or small, was simply clumsy.

"I'm not little, Phil." Dan said.

Phil took the scissors from Dan's hand and finished the job, opening the large box to reveal the objects they had ordered a few days prior.

"You may not be, but I still want to make sure you don't hurt yourself."

Dan rolled his eyes playfully. He could tell Phil wanted to baby him, and just the idea was making him start to slip.

"Try one on, Dan." Phil said, and smiled at his boyfriend.

"But Phiiiil, I'm not little!" Dan whined.

"But Daaaaan you'll look so cute!" Phil mocked.

"Fine." Dan muttered, "But I'm still not little."

Phil took out the dinosaur onesie and laid it down on the sofa, followed by a Kiddo's nappy and a lime green dino bib.

"Here," he handed the items to Dan, "since you're not little, you won't need help putting these on."

Dan chuckled and went to the bedroom where he began to strip from his day clothes.

He stood, fully nude, and looked at the items before him and rolled his eyes.

He unfolded the diaper and laid it flat on the bed. He then sat, placing his bum near the back of the padded diaper and laid down on his back. He pulled the front of the diaper up, and over his cock before securing the tapes. He stood up and shimmied the back of the diaper so that it was parallel to the front, and redid the tapes to ensure ultimate security. He looked in the mirror.

I do look pretty cute Dan thought to himself.

He grabbed the dino onesie and pulled it over his head, sliding his arms into the arm holes, and pulling it down over his torso. He pulled the bottom down, and snapped the buttons holding crotch together.

Finally, he secured the green bib around his neck, and admired his full look in the mirror.

His shoulders were broad and filled out the onesie, but his hips were narrow and his tummy was small and soft under the dinosaur fabric. He smoothed down the front of the onesie. He liked how the green bib hung from just above his collar bone to his mid chest, and matched nicely with the colors of his onesie.

He turned his body so that he could see his bum in the mirror. The diaper was thick and made his butt look ever so cutely padded. He loved that the almost frilly spill gaurds poked out of the sides of his leg holes, and crinkled when he walked.

For Phil's sake alone, he clipped his favorite green pacifier to his bib with a plain white ribbon pacifier clip.

He let the pacifier dangle to his waist and smiled at himself before spinning in a small circle happily.

I'm not even little Dan thought to himself before walking out of his bedroom, padding down through the hall and into the lounge.

Phil gasped. "Awwwe! Look at my little boy!" He cooed. "Such a little cutie pie! Awe baby you even put your paci on! You're so handsome, little boy."

"Phiiiil!" Dan laughed, "I'm not little! Stop acting like I am!"

"Hmm..." Said Phil, "If you're not a baby, then how come you've got that cute little diaper bum? Hm? And that sweet little onesie of yours? How about that bib, baby boy? And daddy didn't even tell you to put your paci on. Don't try and convince Daddy you're not little."

"I'm not!" Dan said defensively.

"Okay." Said Phil, doubtfully. "If you're not little, I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this."

Phil lunged forward and tickled Dan's sides. Gently at first, causing Dan just to giggle lightly, and then faster, making him erupt into high pitched laughter.

"Phil!!" He said between giggles. "Stop it! Stoop!"

Dan clutched his tummy, which was sore from laughter.

"Daddy! Stoppp!" He whined, nearly regretting the word once it left his mouth.

"Daddy?" Phil said, giving Dan a questioning look. "I thought you weren't little."